Loriloo

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachEX
Hello!
I got my MachE in October and absolutely love it! I have a question regarding Bluecruise and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I noticed that when I’m in Bluecruise mode my vehicle drives closer to the right median…not In the middle of the lane. My husband noticed it also. It’s a tad closer than I feel comfortable.

Does anyone know if this can be adjusted. Or has anyone else noticed the same thing?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Correct to where you want it and keep it there. Supposedly it will adjust.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Correct to where you want it and keep it there. Supposedly it will adjust.
Like Rick said. The same thing happens a bit with Adaptive Cruise Control. The pony can be trained to stay farther left.

Deleted member 3569

My attitude of Lane Centering changed somewhat after they did the glass recall ... but I was told to drive it and steer it manually and eventually it will correct itself.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My attitude of Lane Centering changed somewhat after they did the glass recall ... but I was told to drive it and steer it manually and eventually it will correct itself.
Same here.
I used to be able to set the tracking position in the lane to my preference and the vehicle would hold that relative position. That stopped working after I had the recall work performed. I don't know if they didn't calibrate the windshield camera or if perhaps it has something to do with the attempted Blue Cruise software installation (which didn't load completely....)

OP
OP

Loriloo

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachEX
Thanks for all who replied...I tried manually steering while in blue cruise but no luck. Next time I go in for maintenance I will have them recalibrate the front cameras.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thanks for all who replied...I tried manually steering while in blue cruise but no luck. Next time I go in for maintenance I will have them recalibrate the front cameras.
My car wont take the BC software so I dont know for sure.....but I wouldnt expect that feature to work while in BC. It should still work when using ACC and LKA/LC on non BC roads still. Although I have yet to hear anyone confirm that is actually the case.

If given a choice between Preferred Lane Tracking Position while using Lane Centering on non BC roads or having BC......I might prefer the LC feature instead since that is something I used quite a bit. Until it got taken away by the updates. I still miss that freature....been about a month without it now. :(
Sponsored