KenStang21

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue Mach E GTPE
Country flag
My buddy has a 21 Premium and just asked me if I had any issues with broken air vents as his just broke. The plastic is kind of flimsy. Anyone else have this issue

KMEC6850[1].JPEG

IMG_5681[1].JPEG

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Time to take it to the dealer and try to get them to warranty it. I hope the dealer is customer centric. I can see a bad dealer saying "you broke it" and not a warranty item. You may be in a fight and it may have to go up the management chain and to Ford. Hope for the best but plan for the worst. Good luck.

Monte70

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
facilities manager
Country flag
My buddy has a 21 Premium and just asked me if I had any issues with broken air vents as his just broke. The plastic is kind of flimsy. Anyone else have this issue

Ford Mustang Mach-E Broken Air Vent IMG_5681[1].JPEG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Broken Air Vent IMG_5681[1].JPEG
Same identical thing with mine. Same vent too! Fords vents are cheaply made it seems!!! I bought the $94 vent and gonna do it myself, since going to the dealer is a project. If you need part # let me know.
Thanks Anthony

three.jax

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E AWD premium
Country flag
My '21 Passenger side AC vent broke also. The wife was pointing it away from her face, and it just broke on the inside edge of the vent. So frustrating. The car is in for warranty work (again), and they are saying it's not covered. I am Escalating the issue to Ford, but not hopeful. Very unhappy with the number of trips to the Service department. Will update on the results of the appeal.

Bari

First Name
Jabari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Freight Train Engineer
Country flag
Literally mines just broke today. Honestly don’t know when it broke. Just noticed when I was putting a febreeze air freshener on it.

JayGanz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Extended Battery
Country flag
Exact same issue/location here. The “hinge” is extremely flimsy. I don’t even remember adjusting the vent let alone any abuse.

three.jax

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E AWD premium
Country flag
My '21 Passenger side AC vent broke also. The wife was pointing it away from her face, and it just broke on the inside edge of the vent. So frustrating. The car is in for warranty work (again), and they are saying it's not covered. I am Escalating the issue to Ford, but not hopeful. Very unhappy with the number of trips to the Service department. Will update on the results of the appeal.
Ford covered only a portion of the fix, I was still in for something like $80.

PNWJustin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium EAWD
Country flag
Mine broke within the first week of having it. The original dealer didn’t seem to think it was completely covered by ford. Sad.
Maybe if enough people flag this issue @Ford Motor Company would actually own up to it being a cheap part.
Sponsored