First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mache
Occupation
Operations manager
Hi, my Mustang Mache seems to have lost all its radio stations you also can’t identify the radio stations, only once you have clicked on one of the ever reducing number of tiles do You know what station it is, it’s very annoying. Have tried the reset but did nothing to help.
Can someone help please?

IMG_8672.jpeg
Sponsored

BernardSaint

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MachE, Toyota Hybrid
Well - your screenshot shows you are on the "DAB" view. Click the "FM" tab at the top of the screen to see if your FM stations are still there.

Also - what key & profile are you using at this time? The car lets 2 drivers have 2 different sets of stations so you program your stations with your profile, and your spouse can program different stations. Look in the upper right corner for the profile image.

OP
OP

Paul Cheyne

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mache
Occupation
Operations manager
Well - your screenshot shows you are on the "DAB" view. Click the "FM" tab at the top of the screen to see if your FM stations are still there.

Also - what key & profile are you using at this time? The car lets 2 drivers have 2 different sets of stations so you program your stations with your profile, and your spouse can program different stations. Look in the upper right corner for the profile image.
I still want to be able to see what radio stations I am selecting though and on DAB, so looking for how to fix that problem. However, FM still has the same issue.

Have been using the same key since I got the car. Spare key hasn’t been used yet.

IMG_8673.jpeg

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Try rebooting Sync.

Bruboy

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium, 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Occupation
Semi-retired
I think I found why the radio stations are "changing" or "disappear". If you start the car with the app it reverts to what was originally set, if you start with your remote and your phone is not near, it will have your saved stations.

Spacey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I think I found why the radio stations are "changing" or "disappear". If you start the car with the app it reverts to what was originally set, if you start with your remote and your phone is not near, it will have your saved stations.
Just to let you know we don't have PAAK in the UK and probably never will (Insurers) so the phone is not in the equation.

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
Looks like it can't load the station images. I don't know if DAB has an option to show "text only presets" but might want to hunt for that option. Hopefully they are just updating the station logos and it will come back on it's own.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
My MME lost all radio FM and DAB logos after OTA 4.2.2.1. SYNC v. 23159. The following OTA updates did not fix this issue and no SYNC or module reset was successful. I hope next SYNC update will fix it.

radio.png

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Mustang GT, Mach E AWD premium 23
Country flag
An update banjaxed mine too. I had to search for the stations and save them again which reinstated the station logos
Sponsored