Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Hi everyone I’m from Canada. I ordered May 21 2022 and since then I got my VIN june 6 and the ETA has always been October 15-21. I’m now in august and it’s hard to imagine I will get my vehicle around 68 days. I have never gotten email from FORD I always call customer service on Thursday and my ETA has never changed.

I do not have a production or build week scheduled and my status is unscheduled- clean with priority 10. What are my chances that I will actually get the car in October? Anyone experience something similar?
Sponsored

Corwin

First Name
Corwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
Hi everyone I’m from Canada. I ordered May 21 2022 and since then I got my VIN june 6 and the ETA has always been October 15-21. I’m now in august and it’s hard to imagine I will get my vehicle around 68 days. I have never gotten email from FORD I always call customer service on Thursday and my ETA has never changed.

I do not have a production or build week scheduled and my status is unscheduled- clean with priority 10. What are my chances that I will actually get the car in October? Anyone experience something similar?
I have an ETA of October 3-9 with a build date of August 29, so your build date should be scheduled any time if your ETA hasn't changed. The fact that your order was VIN'd is a really good sign.

OP
OP
Kks17

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
I have an ETA of October 3-9 with a build date of August 29, so your build date should be scheduled any time if your ETA hasn't changed. The fact that your order was VIN'd is a really good sign.
Thanks for that. I hope so my eta been the same since June and hasn’t changed once but it discouraging not to get a build date and my eta creeping closer
Sponsored

Last edited: