Canceled my Mach-E Order

BenK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Today I cancelled my Mach-E order. Had a projected production week of Jan 24th.

Dealer assured me a full refund from both dealer and Ford deposits. They said that due to the position this order is in that it would still show under my account until delivered and that they would have to take the car but want one for their lot.

Just letting anyone know how my process went. I love the Mach-E and wish I could have it but I really want a more adventurous car and due to life reasons it'd be better to buy later.

If anyone is in Colorado and wants professional pictures of theirs when they get it let me know! I'd love to see one ?
Sponsored

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag

Dealer assured me a full refund from both dealer and Ford deposits. They said that due to the position this order is in that it would still show under my account until delivered and that they would have to take the car but want one for their lot.

Just letting anyone know how my process went. I love the Mach-E and wish I could have it but I really want a more adventurous car and due to life reasons it'd be better to buy later.

If anyone is in Colorado and wants professional pictures of theirs when they get it let me know! I'd love to see one ?
I had previously ordered and canceled as well; in my case, it was because we wouldn't yet need the MME as of when it would have been delivered. I'm still on track to order one, just not yet; meanwhile, I keep configuring my Mach E-to-be over and over. (I've switched from Infinite Blue to Rapid Red; still a Premium AWD ER, though. Haven't decided on the interior trim, but I'm leaning to dark rather than light.)

Wishing you the best with your decision. {Jonathan}

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

@Mach-E VLOG - get that picture taken buddy.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

I can understand that. It is the reason I have passed on an ICE Mustang several times. It doesn't matter how great a car is if it doesn't suite your needs. Thanks for sharing about your cancelation process.

BTW... I'm in Colorado and hoping the get my First Edition in February. :)
Sponsored