Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
To find another Mach E is one thing but another of the same color.??!!??!!
Now...if it is true that they don't offer Carbonized Gray with the Premium trim then we have become unique but not rare.
I may change my color selection of my F150 Lightning to Carbonized Gray because all the Lightnings will have Carbonized Gray matte wheels. Maybe.!!!!!!

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
To find another Mach E is one thing but another of the same color.??!!??!!
Now...if it is true that they don't offer Carbonized Gray with the Premium trim then we have become unique but not rare.
I may change my color selection of my F150 Lightning to Carbonized Gray because all the Lightnings will have Carbonized Gray matte wheels. Maybe.!!!!!!
Yes, and it was legitimately the only real parking available! It was packed at the Franklin Park Conservatory today in Columbus, OH. Was very cool, not sure if they are on the forum, but I hope they got a laugh out of it when they returned to their car.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
They probably wonder if they looked at their Mach E to drive away. Wondered also if the owners of the other Mach E we're right behind them.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Like rabbits, start with a couple then there's a few more. Now I see them all over the place.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
20000 miles mark. Almost there. Worry free so far. Enjoying the vehicle on a daily basis. OTA updates arriving. Going to the dealer next month for a scheduled tire rotation and to look over the cooling louvers for the Racheting noise they make during charging and a/c operation.
What I have noticed is how dependent/addicted we still are to fossil fuels. Change is hard for everyone. But some are willing to change from the status quo. Willing to try something else. The majority are just comfortable with the dependency/addiction that fossil fuels provide.
If you are not willing or understand the change then you stick with what is comfortable and familiar. Even smart people have difficulty implementing something different in their lives. Change is implemented at snail's pace unless it disrupts dramatically life's normality. War, conflict, natural disasters and basically life as you're accustomed too, changes one's behavior.
For me it was the daily dependency to fossil fuels all around me. Willing to try something else, completely different. My transportation needs had to be modified. My Mach E was the first step. Change it was but what a refreshing change it is. Different train of thought. Never regret a thing. Press on forward. Now I waiting for my Lightning to arrive in couple weeks. Now, I have to explain my plan to others around me. That is the hardest thing of all.
Good luck everyone.
Enjoy your Mach E.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
20K on my Mach E and 2.1K on my Lightning.
All is well with the E Pony. Electric Ponies everywhere around me. Using $35 a month to run both of them now. My Explorer took $70 a week to run it. It served us well for 10 years. Hopefully it has found a new home. Now I have until April 2023 to use up my 500KW. I still have 100KW to go. Ironic though, that Ford and EA won't combine the remaining totals in the account to use as needed. Both vehicles are registered with EA. Why not.!!!
PXL_20220807_225543790.jpg

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Carbonized Gray metallic is used on the Ranger, Lightnings and ICE Mustangs. It will be around for a while. The alternative will be Space Matter Gray.