Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club 40C87211-7360-4332-AF90-943C5BEED97B

My FE on a nice sunny day in NorCal... Luv’n this car, especially in a city where every other car is a Tesla, no joke!
Ii is a different feeling. You get used to it, especially in NorCal. Try the South East coast.
Not many of us driving MMEs but still get the looks and thumbs up gestures.
Enjoy it. I am on a business trip and I have missed my MME so much. Driving around on rentals of all kind and I miss it even more.
Soon I will be back to my pony.
Good luck.!!!!!

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Back behind the wheel of my MME. Three weeks of absence, I was eager to drive my Electric Chariot. ~2600 miles on the odometer. My wife drove my pony as much as she could.
Her latest critique........ apprehensive at first of what to expect......she is a changed person.
Mach E is more than she expected.
Torquey, quick of the line, the ride is polished and engaging, technologically different than our 2017 GT convertible and yes she likes the Mach E very much. Got to use the charger at home like a pro. Use the Ford Pass to schedule charging, set her phone as a key, although she likes the key fob to much, take lengthy trips and she is finally comfortable using fast chargers on the road.
I wouldn't call it "magic" but she has come over to the Green side of the Force.!!!!
My wife is the....did you thought this thoroughly...have you done your research.....and what if this doesn't work out as you planned.
And of course.....you going to be the....first adaptor of this new technology.
Tesla owners are the first adaptors and it has worked very nicely for them. Now...was my turn.
Our family owns four Ford vehicles and one of the is a hybrid Fusion. The Fusion is 8 years old now and the battery has performed admirably.
This was a leap of trust that Ford would deliver on their first Mach E ""MUSTANG"".
Ford did. I am a convert and now is my wife also a convert, BUT she loves our convertible very much.
Long road trips are coming up in a higher frequency this summer. Range anxiety...has simply evaporated. It is a state of mind that you plan for it ahead of any trip you take.
Think of it as a flight plan. The vehicle will help you along where to stop for charging, waypoints inserted in your Flight Management System....aka....GPS Navigation Profile and entered it. Check it and follow it.
It is a state of mind.!!!!!
I've been enjoying this state of mind.
I do not flinch at the price of gasoline as I pass the gas stations on my daily travels.
I don't have to think about summer gasoline blends, price increases, hurricanes in Gulf of Mexico, pipeline shutdowns and now shortage of truck drivers delivering gas to stations.
Animosity......yes.....a lot of it to be honest.
An addiction that I got rid of it " cold turkey" with my Mach E but not entirely yet.
I am enjoying this new state of mind.
Take care everyone.!!!

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Tuesday the 27th got delivery of my Torklift EcoHitch for installation.
This is the Stainless Steel version but the part that is SS is only the hitch receiver. It is welded to the cross bar which is Steel. I applied the magnet treatment almost everywhere on the entire assy.
The whole assy is powdered coated. I also ordered an edge trim seal from Amazon. The seal to put around the trimmed out opening so you can hide any imperfections of the cut out sections of the cover plates underneath the rear section. The EcoHitch is waiting for me to open my garage bay and do this at my leisure in a dry well lit place. Also I don't need to have my wife crinchin at me every time I make a cut at the panels to fit the hitch assy. She loves the Mach E very much now. Well.....she wants to take her bike to bike trails and our kayaks to the local lakes. You need a hitch......so I am doing my best to make her happy. Also I have another project to modify a landscape trailer to kayak and SUP board carrier using my existing Yakima Big Stack kit. I will try to get as many pics as I can to describe the installation.
Maybe my wife knows how to get me to do a YouTube video. That would take her mind off crinchin.!!!!!!

First Name
Terje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Graphic designer
Country flag
Made this grill wrap today, from the bottom in a 3d program, rendered a highres picture, printet it on 3m 480 vinyl.

Pre-cut the pony in a summa-cutting machine, and used knifeless tape one the edges.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club IMG_20210602_221121

IMG_20210602_221830.jpg