methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Not sure if it's allowed/appropriate, but figured I'd post here....

Stopped by my dealer today and they have a Carbonized Grey First Edition for sale.

Listing here: https://www.magiccityford.net/new-Roanoke-2021-Ford-Mustang+Mach+E-Premium-3FMTK3SU0MMA10079

Looks like it's posted without ADM. I didn't think to ask if they were expecting any on it. They took X-Plan and had no issues with $100 credit/etc from my sale.

Nolan Howell is great if you're interested and want to give them a ring.
Sponsored

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
Not sure if it's allowed/appropriate, but figured I'd post here....

Stopped by my dealer today and they have a Carbonized Grey First Edition for sale.

Listing here: https://www.magiccityford.net/new-Roanoke-2021-Ford-Mustang+Mach+E-Premium-3FMTK3SU0MMA10079

Looks like it's posted without ADM. I didn't think to ask if they were expecting any on it. They took X-Plan and had no issues with $100 credit/etc from my sale.

Nolan Howell is great if you're interested and want to give them a ring.
Funny, I bought this one on April 6th. Called the dealership and they claimed it just arrived and was not even in their system.

Drove 4 hours from Silver Spring MD to Roanoke VA, signed, drove 4 hours back.

OP
OP
methorian

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Funny, I bought this one on April 6th. Called the dealership and they claimed it just arrived and was not even in their system.

Drove 4 hours from Silver Spring MD to Roanoke VA, signed, drove 4 hours back.
I think you may have managed to snag the second one that came in (or was yours actually that VIN? I didn't think that first one was there very long). They ended up with two Carbonized Grey FE's for sale, 'cause 2 employees had ordered and then cancelled (I assume on purpose, so they'd have FE's to sell).

I believe the first one was sold locally to a Doctor of some sort. I got a phone call from one of the salesmen with questions about charging and other little things when they were making that sale.

Grats on yours though! Glad Magic City was able to make it happen for you.

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
I think you may have managed to snag the second one that came in (or was yours actually that VIN? I didn't think that first one was there very long). They ended up with two Carbonized Grey FE's for sale, 'cause 2 employees had ordered and then cancelled (I assume on purpose, so they'd have FE's to sell).

I believe the first one was sold locally to a Doctor of some sort. I got a phone call from one of the salesmen with questions about charging and other little things when they were making that sale.

Grats on yours though! Glad Magic City was able to make it happen for you.
You are right! My VIN ends 10779....pretty close.

Yes, heard the someone up top ordered them for the kids, then sold them off. I was so happy and it was worth the 4 hour trip each way for no ADM.
Sponsored