scruffyman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2023 GT Vapor Blue Metallic
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a way to voice that is used for the Ford Assistant? I would like to change mine from a somewhat faint female voice to a male voice. Would even like the ability to increase the volume of the voice since the current voice is not that loud.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Changing the volume is easy, dial it up while sheā€™s talking. As for changing the voice, like with Siri and its ilk? I donā€™t think you can. Iā€™ve been known to be wrong though. Frequently.

OP
OP
scruffyman

scruffyman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2023 GT Vapor Blue Metallic
Country flag
It is a pain with the volume, I can have the volume turned up for a good song and then even with it at a higher level, the voice assistant is not as loud.

Anyone know how to submit the ability to change the voice as an enhancement to Ford?

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
It is a pain with the volume, I can have the volume turned up for a good song and then even with it at a higher level, the voice assistant is not as loud.

Anyone know how to submit the ability to change the voice as an enhancement to Ford?
Hit the record feedback app within your app drawer.

tbrumleve

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium eAWD Standard Range
Country flag
Changing the volume is easy, dial it up while sheā€™s talking. As for changing the voice, like with Siri and its ilk? I donā€™t think you can. Iā€™ve been known to be wrong though. Frequently.
Yes, you can change the voice on Apple devices in the device settings. Ford voice, nope.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

The volume level while listening to music is irrelevant. As was stated, while the voice is speaking, turn up the volume. It will have no impact on the music volume.
Sponsored