Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
We already have one on order, a GTPE in Star White.

My wife went online to put together a build and asked why the price was a bit lower than what we had reserved our car for with no ADM.

Tried another build and it came in cheaper and the Star White kept disappearing (At this point we had gone from $70K to $68K to $65K on Ford's site).

I finally tried from the system where I had my credentials saved and noted that the 360 package was not there (and Star White kept disappearing from my selection).

When I went to get to the end to look at all of the selected options, I received a message stating the builder was not available.

Any incoming changes that anyone knows about? Are we finally getting shifted to a 2022 model?
Sponsored

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Not sure about the price but I noticed the finance calculator is gone too, they may just be updating the website. I was going to check on something with financing and the standard GT I did on there was the same price as the one I ordered.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
There has been no changes to the order guide or pricing since the order banks opened however I have had problems with the build and price website glitching out. Note on the GTPE that the 360 packagw forces the pano roof and vise versa. Therefore, if you select black roof you shouldn't be able to select either of those other options. Your dealer should be able to print out a copy of your order for you with pricing.

Brutakus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Select AWD Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
I always have issues with the Mach E Configurator. Things missing, images not showing, etc.

Go into incognito mode on Chrome before building and it SHOULD work fine

OP
OP
Valkyrja

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Chrome? That buggy, memory eating monstrosity? :D

I know about the pano and 360. The 360 option simply was not there and the prices on other things kept going wonky, which was occurring across three systems and four browsers. My actual reservation price had not changed.

Prices being wonky and options disappearing made me think it was possible something was changing. Guess it was just Ford's site undergoing maintenance.
Sponsored