Charge station fault - FPL EVolution

UriahHeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
This weekend we tried to charge at the FPL EVolution fast charging station in Pompano Beach, but to no avail. We got the same error at three chargers "Charge station fault", and Fordpass does not show this fast charging station in its network. Any idea how to solve this issue and be able to charge? How to add it to the network? I called the number on the charger but the associate was not able to help me.
Sponsored

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
This weekend we tried to charge at the FPL EVolution fast charging station in Pompano Beach, but to no avail. We got the same error at three chargers "Charge station fault", and Fordpass does not show this fast charging station in its network. Any idea how to solve this issue and be able to charge? How to add it to the network? I called the number on the charger but the associate was not able to help me.
I had a similar problem when trying to charge at a park and ride location in Fallbrook California. This was my first time charging the MME at that location on the fast charger but I had no luck. I do have a level 2 at home that my wife was using on the Bolt when I got off work at 1am We have ordered the Clipper Creek dual charger which should be here this weekend. I also received a service vehicle soon message with the charge fault. Does anyone else receive a strange message with EVGO or Chargepoint fast chargers?

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@UriahHeep,
I tried to use a FPL charger for the first time yesterday, 4-7-21, and was only using 10kW at a 150kW charger. In the FPL app I sent a report and went back and forth with their support area and they asked me about the vehicle and battery percent. My SOC was 36%. They said that they are having charger software problems with Mach-E's and it should be fixed in about a week. Don't know if this is related to your problem. Hope it helps.

itsthenewdc

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Line Producer
Country flag
Just tried an FPL Evolution charger in Lake City, FL and it had charge station fault errors. Really annoyed that the only Fast Chargers that ever seem to work are Electrify America. EVGo also never works for me.
Sponsored