Considering selling my Mach-E

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Mach-E has been hands down the best EV I had had the privilege to drive. The range is very good and the performance is fun.

What is not enjoyable is that my the only dealer within 60 miles of my home treats me like I have the Black Plague since getting the Mach-E. Every time I schedule an appointment I get a date from 4 to 6 weeks out from the day I called on. If I need to reschedule I have to add another 3 to 4 weeks on the original 4 to 6 week date.

I have never had this poor of service on any vehicle I have ever owned! I had better service on the Chevy Bolt at a dealer that had never seen my Bolt before. With a Tesla you might need to wait for parts for weeks or months. I'm waiting weeks or months just to get my car looked at!

I reached out to a different dealer 60 miles away. If the service experience doesn't improve than I will be looking to sell.
Sponsored

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Why do you have to even schedule service? Is your MME broke that often? If you have the physical recall stuff (like glass roof), hopefully after the early fixes are solved, you'll never have to go back anymore.

My guess is that their EV tech maybe have limited time or they don't have one on staff so they show up once a month. I had a Bolt too and never brought it in for anything.

I'm hoping I never have to go back to the dealership/service station myself.

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I live 40 miles from my dealer but luckily I don’t have to wait that long. 2 weeks but I’ve only had to take it in for the glass recall. No loaners available so I have to arrange a ride picking up and dropping off. I could rent but I have 2 more vehicles to choose from at home. Really inconvenient yes but how often have you taken it in?

1969Camaro

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2018 Prius Prime, 1969 Camaro
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've had mine for almost two weeks and been to the dealer twice. Look to live next a dealer if you keep the car.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
My local dealer is only 3 miles away and they have been good about getting the car in for software updates but they have shown NO interest in doing the glass recalls!! One of their Service Advisors actually advised me NOT to do those recalls!!
Sponsored