Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Back on November 17th, I used FDRS to update the SOBDM, ABS, SOBDMC, PCM, and BECM modules, all of which should have brought me to PowerUP 6.6. Additional updates were done on January 25th for SOBDM, SOBDMC, and PCM modules.

However, as of today, CSP 23B50 is still showing as needed for my VIN.

Can someone post the exact file versions I should have in these modules to clear the CSP from my VIN? I realize I can take the car to the dealer but if possible, I'd like to avoid that hassle just to clear the CSP.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

2021 Job 2 MME SR RWD Premium
2021 AWD Premium:

Ford Mustang Mach-E CSP 23B50 - Charge Cord Stuck – Reprogram Battery Charge Control Module Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 1.42.42 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Thanks, Mach-Lee for the super-fast reply!
FYI that was from an AWD so your numbers will be a little different. I didn't have a RWD VIN handy. But I think ABS, BECM, SOBDM should be the same.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Back on November 17th, I used FDRS to update the SOBDM, ABS, SOBDMC, PCM, and BECM modules, all of which should have brought me to PowerUP 6.6. Additional updates were done on January 25th for SOBDM, SOBDMC, and PCM modules.

However, as of today, CSP 23B50 is still showing as needed for my VIN.

Can someone post the exact file versions I should have in these modules to clear the CSP from my VIN? I realize I can take the car to the dealer but if possible, I'd like to avoid that hassle just to clear the CSP.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

2021 Job 2 MME SR RWD Premium
From my experience, updating modules with FDRS never clears the CSP. The one for BlueCruise stayed active for my VIN until it expired.

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
@chesteroberto I should have mentioned the above as well, CSPs don't clear if you do them yourself.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Is 6.6 still the only OTA to clear this CSP? I don't think that they are pushing it anymore if so. I was wondering if it was stopped and a new one will be issued?

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So...., 6.6.0 OTA on 12-16-23;
23b50 still showing in the Customer Satisfaction Program.....
I will plug in CarScanner and check Module Software versions vs Mach-Lee listing....! Bill P

Reactions: njb

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Was picking up another car in for an oil change from the QuickLane at our Lincoln Mercury Dealer and while I was paying asked if they were considering getting an EV tech yet. We prefer this QuickLane to all the local dealers as they have excellent customer service and an expansive knowledge base. They asked why and I told them I wanted to clear this CSP and I would prefer to not take my car anywhere else and they said no problem. Less than 20min and it's done! They said that anything that was just an FDRS issue to bring it in or call and they would come to my house with their remote service van. I'm very happy to not have to think about this one any more.
Sponsored