Current financing rebates and incentives?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I just don’t see where it says that. All I see is that you need to use Ford Financing. I mean this is not a deal breaker but would be nice if purchasing. Almost makes Ford Options the way to go-to get an extra $2500. Pretty much covers whatever interest you would pay in the 36 or 48 months!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Current financing rebates and incentives? 1611955141120

The headline says it's Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash. Requires Ford Credit financing because Ford Options is only available via Ford Credit.

Said another way: you cannot get the Ford Options bonus cash without doing a Ford Credit Ford Options contract.
Sponsored

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag

The headline says it's Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash. Requires Ford Credit financing because Ford Options is only available via Ford Credit.

Said another way: you cannot get the Ford Options bonus cash without doing a Ford Credit Ford Options contract.
Ahhh I see now. Thanks

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag

This reminds me of the movie “The Sixth Sense”....
“We only see what we want to see”!! Lol

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I just don’t see where it says that. All I see is that you need to use Ford Financing. I mean this is not a deal breaker but would be nice if purchasing. Almost makes Ford Options the way to go-to get an extra $2500. Pretty much covers whatever interest you would pay in the 36 or 48 months!
Trust @hybrid2bev on all things financing related.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm not even seeing Ford Options as an option for me online, it's only showing lease or finance.

Under finance, I'm seeing a $1000 incentive under Program #13896, and the only place it mentions Options is in the title of the incentive. It just says Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing. That's definitely misleading if it requires a program that it's not even showing me online.

How can I get it to show me what an options financing plan would look like?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'm not even seeing Ford Options as an option for me online, it's only showing lease or finance.

Under finance, I'm seeing a $1000 incentive under Program #13896, and the only place it mentions Options is in the title of the incentive. It just says Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing. That's definitely misleading if it requires a program that it's not even showing me online.

How can I get it to show me what an options financing plan would look like?
Start building a Mustang Mach-E. In the builder there is a finance calculator icon that will give you Options estimates.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
So I purchased a MME on 3 days ago and was disappointed that:

1)- I couldn't get the $2,500 rebate, but did get .9% for 48 (So that's probably a wash??)

2)- My dealer finance guy had NO idea what "Ford Options" is/was

When I talked to them 3 days later, they claimed the "Ford Options" is for executives only.

So my question to the group: Would the Ford Options have been better with the $2,500 knowing I'd save the monthly money for the balloon payment in the end? Has anyone done a straight up compare, including the acquisition fee?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So I purchased a MME on 3 days ago and was disappointed that:

1)- I couldn't get the $2,500 rebate, but did get .9% for 48 (So that's probably a wash??)

2)- My dealer finance guy had NO idea what "Ford Options" is/was

When I talked to them 3 days later, they claimed the "Ford Options" is for executives only.

So my question to the group: Would the Ford Options have been better with the $2,500 knowing I'd save the monthly money for the balloon payment in the end? Has anyone done a straight up compare, including the acquisition fee?
In my own situation, yeah $2500 on 36-month 2.25% Options is much better than 0.9% non-balloon loan. Of course, in my zip code it's $1000 for options not $2500.

There is no acquisition fee on Options. Just a disposal fee but there are ways to avoid that fee, such as paying off the loan including the balloon (thus removing the lien) for instance.

It's not only for executives.

There are several other topics going into great detail on Ford Options. I ended up putting together a spreadsheet so I could rationalize out my own options: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/poll-ford-options-vs-finance.2883/page-7#post-92089
Sponsored