Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It is an electronic license plate. I have an app on my phone and can change it to have a black or white background. Only reason I got it is I dislike a colored plate. Clashes with the colors on the car and the retro black with Yellow letters CA has is even worse. I can also change the caption at the bottom to one of over 200 or even create your own if it is approved. I can also renew the registration through the app. This is the company and right now they are only approved in CA and AZ states. I've had them for about 5 years. https://reviver.com
We had one forced on us from San Leandro Hyundai rather than dealer ADM and getting "nothing" for it. It was a $899 add-on but lifetime subscription, end of Jan '22.

My question is on the custom message. I submitted my custom message that week, and in the app it still says "pending approval". However, I can choose from a ton in the already-approved list, many are very personal to whomever submitted them. Was yours custom or did you pick it from the list?
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Man, California is really hard since by sheer numbers, someone out there has typically thought of everything.

NO9VOLT is available but instead of "no 9-volt" it kinda looks like "number 9 volt"

NO TANK is already taken but we can have some symbols so NO +ANK is available but it just looks stupid.

91KWATT and 91 KWHR are options but if they do another battery capacity update I will feel silly.

32, 4O, and 5O AMPS are all taken, but 48 AMPS is available, and more surprisingly, 69 AMPS (nice) and 42OAMPS also available.

I'll have to keep thinking on it. There is always E HOR5E still available in Cali if no one snatches it after I post this.