sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
It is an electronic license plate. I have an app on my phone and can change it to have a black or white background. Only reason I got it is I dislike a colored plate. Clashes with the colors on the car and the retro black with Yellow letters CA has is even worse. I can also change the caption at the bottom to one of over 200 or even create your own if it is approved. I can also renew the registration through the app. This is the company and right now they are only approved in CA and AZ states. I've had them for about 5 years. https://reviver.com
Thanks very much - very cool. But wow, that is expensive though!
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks very much - very cool. But wow, that is expensive though!
Yes, I had no idea they almost doubled the price. I am out of town on vacation but when I return I want to contact them and ask them why the price went up so high.

HRH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester & Legacy (ordering 2022 asap)
Occupation
RN
Country flag
So now I have to rewatch History of the World part 1 to see the scene with Gregory Hines!
One is my favorite movies!

6stanleys

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium Carbonized Grey
Country flag
My plates finally arrived. I wanted something to represent the transformation of digital technology into a Mustang. My teens don’t like it - but I do! ??‍♂
Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas C85A46FE-5E30-4DDF-A82D-C3FB91938F50

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Posted elsewhere, couldn't remember this thread.

Plate 2.jpg

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Thanks! Btw, that '66 E Type you have is an absolute fantasy car of mine. I like the MME's styling and all, but that car is simply a work of art.
I had a '64 E-Type in HS in '74, 75. It was pretty miserable looking. I restored it and then drove it senior year. The '66 I have now is a about a 20 restoration and tides me over til the XK120 roadster is finished.

Nice day 2.jpg

Overhead 1.jpg

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Thanks! Btw, that '66 E Type you have is an absolute fantasy car of mine. I like the MME's styling and all, but that car is simply a work of art.
Almost forgot, this is the license plate thread.
So:

At overlook 2.jpg

JackS

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD ER Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
some custom plates:
MUSTANG

MUSTARD

NOTAMUST

ITSAMUST

A MUST

SUNPOWER

ANTICE

ANTIICE

ANTI-ICE

WATT

SUN WATT

PONYWATT

DEAD ICE

NO ICE

NO 2 ICE

LOVEDICE

M2KG/S3

MUSTWATT

PONYPWR

NOTANICE

NOTA ICE

ICEV

ISEE EV

AQAL

MELT ICE

DONOTICE

NOT ICE

NO ICE

UNICED

NOTICE

NOTICED

CHARGEME

PONYV

PONY EV

MUST EV

932.4M/S (m/sec)

932M/SEC

0.579M/S (miles/sec)

(932.370667 m / s = Mach e)

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is really cool but really expensive, $800 to $900 purchase. I sure there was a great deal of red tape to get it approved so there is some overhead. If it is well built, a company has to make money. The only thing I could not find out was the monthly subscription rate after the first year. That is were it could get expensive over the course of 5, 7, 10 years.

Definitely not criticizing the purchase since everyone has their own priorities. I am going to spend about the same on a front and rear camera. I sure others would rather buy rims or upgrade their subwoofer.
Ok William, I am getting back to you on this after contacting Reviver. As I mentioned earlier, I had paid $500 for these electronic license plates for the last few vehicles I have owned which also included the first year subscription and was very surprised to see they had almost doubled in price. I will be buying another one for my GTPE as my friend that is buying my Premium wants to keep the R-Plate (he lives in Arizona). I contacted Reviver and asked them about the price increase and this is the reply I got:

Hi, Mark.

I hope this email finds you well, and thanks for reaching out to us,

Mark, we would like to share with you the following message.

We did increase our price as of July this year to meet market situations.
That said, we value our customers and will be happy to provide you with a discount on your new purchase. Use the Coupon Code: ONETIME (all Caps) at checkout and it will be $404 off your purchase. Note the $494 pricing includes the first years’ service plan. Any of your friends who are interested in purchasing, we can provide them with a referral discount. Thank you for being an Rplate customer.

If you happen to have additional questions, please let us know.

Thank you!
Isabel,
Reviver Customer Support.

I just ordered one for the GTPE and was able to get it at the $494 pricing. I know this type of license plate is not for everyone especially at this price but here is the reasonings for my purchase of them. I like license plates that don't stand out (colorful) and draw attention with respect to the rest of the car. Being able to have a black plate with white lettering (or you can change it to a white plate with black lettering) blend in with the car better. I like the fact you can choose custom messages at the bottom of the plate on the app. I like that when it is time to update your yearly registration, you get a notice from the Reviver app on your phone and can pay your DMV fee through them (no additional fee) and your license plate is updated. The license plate does not need to be hooked up to power as it has an internal battery that lasts minimum of 5 years so installation is very easy. I added a matte black license plate frame around the R-Plate which in my view, finishes off the edge better and hides the "Reviver.com" pricing on the edge of the plate.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas NZ7_6442D

Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas NZ7_6442D-1