Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm looking to see if there are any good Apps that will track your daily charging at home

I'm keeping my Tesla Wall Charger so buying another charger just because it tracks is out of the question as of right now

I'm looking for a App that I can input my electric company rates and will give me what my price was to charge for the day

I currently use Stats and unfortunately, they have no desire to move onward to other companies besides Tesla

Thank you!
Sponsored

Reactions: x19

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Does Tesla's charger not provide any reporting?

OP
OP

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Does Tesla's charger not provide any reporting?
Yes and No

The unit itself doesn't report anything
The Tesla native App uses a "OK" tracking but it's not EVEN close to what Stats portrays out

x19

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2023 Premium AWD ER pending dealer order
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
I was looking into this as well, and while I’ve not found anything that works today, I did find the Eevee app which currently supports BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, and Mini. They offer an in app voting platform to choose who they work with next — I’ve voted for Ford.

The real question is whether Ford offers an API that they can use to get this data.

OP
OP

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I was looking into this as well, and while I’ve not found anything that works today, I did find the Eevee app which currently supports BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, and Mini. They offer an in app voting platform to choose who they work with next — I’ve voted for Ford.

The real question is whether Ford offers an API that they can use to get this data.

Yeah I'm hoping I can find something else... I found another app to a while back that says "Ford" but I'm unsure how good it is... It sucks, I used Stats and it was amazing... I emailed the creator and asked if they were looking to get into Ford and he said no not right now :(

I really would like to get this settled before I get the car/any other EV...
Sponsored