Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One of the Dealers here in Vegas has a Mache Premium coming in for sale
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer here in Las Vegas has a Premium coming in for sale 2020-12-07 (2)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks like they have two.
Yes they have two coming in Space white and Shadow Black. I just talked to the dealer and they said they are built waiting to be loaded on the train. They might be here in about three weeks and are for sale not just demo's. I have one ordered from another dealer here in Vegas but no telling when it will even be built. They are going to call me when they are in so I might just buy one of them.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Yes they have two coming in Space white and Shadow Black. I just talked to the dealer and they said they are built waiting to be loaded on the train. They might be here in about three weeks and are for sale not just demo's. I have one ordered from another dealer here in Vegas but no telling when it will even be built. They are going to call me when they are in so I might just buy one of them.
ok now again I'm back to wondering how this happened since we've been told that dealers can't order cars without a purchaser, so this has to be customer cancellations that the dealer didn't actually cancel or straw purchasers, right?

mguerrero

First Name
Mayolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
QA Manager
Country flag
ok now again I'm back to wondering how this happened since we've been told that dealers can't order cars without a purchaser, so this has to be customer cancellations that the dealer didn't actually cancel or straw purchasers, right?
I am certain these are customer cancellations - more than likely done early near launch and have cancelled since then

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Nice find and isn’t Nevada a tax free state. Well state tax I can not remember. Heck Vegas only 3hr drive lol

nice way to test the range and charging infrastructure between Vegas and San diego

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yet their online ad says "In Transit". I checked the VIN and it hasn't shipped yet so that status is a bit misleading IMO. The "about 3 weeks" guestimate is likely a pretty good guess though. ?
From what I have been able to learn.....some dealers were allocated more than one FCTP. In those cases the 'demo' requirements were relaxed or removed completely for the excess units. Also a transfer system is allowed so if they have two demos and someone wants to buy one then the other becomes their sole remaining FCTP unit.

Or that is what I am being told. Take the info with a grain of salt however....

I am certain these are customer cancellations - more than likely done early near launch and have cancelled since then
They show as stock units so they are demos most likely. If they were customer cancellations then they would appear as Retail units.

What isn't apparent to many folks here. The dealership ordering banks were open a few days before they were available to the online reservation holders. Presumably the reason is so the dealers could become familiar with the process because there are some differences. Those orders were checked and 'clean' orders moved along to await the scheduling process where they mixed in with all the reservations that were converted AND accepted by the dealerships. Dealer allocations and priority codes comes into play at this point so some stock cars were scheduled for MP1 and MP2 (pre OKTB units).

From the information I have been able to gather....there isn't a clear understanding of the priority codes but it does appear that most all Retail (customer) cars were scheduled for 11/23/20 or later. Presumably to wait until after to the Okay To Buy Inspection and Certification process. Cars assembled prior to OKTB were almost exclusively FCTP, Special Stock and Special Market vehicles. Or at least it appears that way to me. I have only been able to track about a dozen and half vehicle built prior to OKTB so my sample is very very small.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
I checked dealerships around me and a couple have at one ME "in transit" however, each dealership told me it's the showroom model so not available to purchase or lease yet. Estimated arrival is January....one even asked if I am interested in a Bronco ?

Update: I found one dealership with two in bound and they sound like they are willing to lease/sell them. But I have to wait to hear back. Most of the people I have talked to sound frustrated with the details around the Mach E so I hope this is not an uninformed salesperson.

Last edited:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yep has I said waiting in that suppose virtual line for a year no build date and seeing that is a shame on Ford IMO if they allowed this to happen. At least when I had ordered a Kia Niro EV, when a cancellation happened dealer could not keep the car, they make sure it was going to the next customer in line waiting for the same model car. So frustrating

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice find and isn’t Nevada a tax free state. Well state tax I can not remember. Heck Vegas only 3hr drive lol

nice way to test the range and charging infrastructure between Vegas and San diego
Yes Nevada is income tax free but registration fees are high, but I only pay like $33 for registration for being 100% disabled veteran, and sales tax is 8.1%. I talked to them and they said these vehicles are and will be for sale. They are going to call me when it comes in (it is being sent by rail and just waiting to be loaded) to test drive and buy if I want it. If I do decide to buy it he said we will just cancel the one from the other dealer. He could not give a firm date as to when it will get here but said maybe 3 weeks. He also said they are having some delays due to Covid, so we will see how it all works out.

OP
OP

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One of the Dealers here in Vegas has a Mache Premium coming in for sale
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer here in Las Vegas has a Premium coming in for sale 2020-12-07 (2)
OK. After talking to the dealer these Mach-E's are marked for service loaner and test drives not for sale. When they get 2400 miles on them then dealer can sale them.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OK. After talking to the dealer these Mach-E's are marked for service loaner and test drives not for sale. When they get 2400 miles on them then dealer can sale them.
Here are the rules for these FCTP vehicles:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer here in Las Vegas has a Premium coming in for sale FCTP
Sponsored