Hey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
re-tired
Country flag
Not a reply but an add on. What is that small star along side the front defroster control. It seems to me an important function such as defroster should be a stand alone and bigger than the rear defroster button so it is quickly accessed .

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Not a reply but an add on. What is that small star along side the front defroster control. It seems to me an important function such as defroster should be a stand alone and bigger than the rear defroster button so it is quickly accessed .
That is actually the button for the climate control settings. If you push it, you will find it brings up a menu of settings for a number of functions. This, for example, is where you can turn on/off the e-heat and a number of other functions.

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Badger Professor is correct. I got mine today. Looks just like his.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Badger Professor is correct. I got mine today. Looks just like his.
Congratulations on another Mach-E for Wisconsin! don't forget to update your profile now that your car has arrived.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Also, ithere is a standalone Max Defrost icon below it. I agree the icon you pointed to is confusing.

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
if you're talking about the snowflake symbol on the opposite side of the slash from the defrost icon, this is the SAE symbol for air conditioning.

Note that the MME also has a hard button for the defroster by the headlamp switch. I always thought a hard button for defrost was an FMVSS requirement, but somehow Tesla gets away without a hard button ..... or at least thought they could get away without a hard button.
Sponsored