DonnaRichard

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus, Jeep
Country flag
Our MachE has long been scheduled to arrive mid June. I just received an email from Ford pushing it back to mid July. We ordered this car last Christmas, btw. I’ve checked pals app and it shows that it’s been sitting on the Muncie rail yard ramp since May 28. Does anyone have a clue as to what is holding this up? Our dealer has been very helpful, but they’re clueless as well. Help!
Sponsored

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Possibly a shortage of truck drivers. From the rail yard to the dealer is nothing but labor.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I think mine sat at a Kansas City area railyard for over a month and then poof, it was at my dealership. Point being, you and even the dealer won't always be able to see detailed tracking location updates between certain points of its routing.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Delivery delay notifications have been fairly common. What's also happened quite often is that the cars show up close to the original forecast. I'd not give up hope just yet.

My MME sat at an intermediate location for almost 6 weeks and still beat the delivery eta. My guess (and that's all it is) is that they're waiting for more vehicles headed in your direction.
Sponsored