Code0101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Extended RWD
Country flag
Since I have owned my 2021 RWD Prem Ext I have never really been able to use my Bluetooth phone portion. Everything connects fine to my IPhone but everyone complains they can barely hear me when I am talking or the sound is muffled or distorted. I took it in, almost a year ago, and they agreed there was an issue but the microphone was a backordered part and it still hasn’t arrived. I have called several times and multiple parts and service advisors can find my open service order but keep saying its backordered. Has anyone else experienced and issue with this microphone and would anyone happen to know the part number? I have found replacements without a panoramic roof but mine has a panoramic roof. Any ideas?
Sponsored

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
While a lack of spare parts is alarming, a higher end car audio shop can fix you up. Yes it will cost a few $.

OP
OP

Code0101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Extended RWD
Country flag
Well everyone. I got up the nerve to pull the microphone to see what it would take to replace it if I found another and guess what I found?! Yes, that is a sticker they stuck over the microphone during manufacturing. After removing it the difference is amazing. Come on Ford!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Distorted Microphone C3A55F60-055F-4A0B-A870-94E0CA9F0816

Ford Mustang Mach-E Distorted Microphone DFE594C2-3530-4BFF-AC1D-ED2166059FFE

Ford Mustang Mach-E Distorted Microphone FDA80901-AD4B-4E81-87C5-46F91310D86D

Last edited: