Early Access Program, car isn't built yet

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Just got an email that says I'm off the waitlist and can officially join the early access program - but my car isn't even built yet. It is scheduled for the week of 6/27. Should I go ahead and finalize the enrollment?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

KennyPratt42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
I just got the same email for my car that has been built, but is still in transit. Looks like they must be adding a group of us in the current build range. I finalized the enrollment, I don't see what type of issue there could be.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Can someone explain how EAP works? I went to the page on a whim and low an behold I was able to enter my new 22 into EA. However it says I'm not enrolled in any "products", nor are any "products" available. So, am I really "enrolled" or not? I haven't received any emails from Ford about EA.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Early Access Program, car isn't built yet Screenshot_20220805-192343_Brave

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Can someone explain how EAP works? I went to the page on a whim and low an behold I was able to enter my new 22 into EA. However it says I'm not enrolled in any "products", nor are any "products" available. So, am I really "enrolled" or not? I haven't received any emails from Ford about EA.

Screenshot_20220805-192343_Brave.jpg
Yes, you're enrolled as evidenced by the green Enrolled banner and the lack of email communication. ;)

You may occasionally receive some survey invitations via email from the EAP. Those surveys are the best way to provide lots of feedback at this point.

They seem to always look like this (with the same ladies, still drinking the same old coffee while reacting to TikToks or something):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Early Access Program, car isn't built yet 1659742639003

Reactions: SWO

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Yes, you're enrolled as evidenced by the green Enrolled banner and the lack of email communication. ;)

You may occasionally receive some survey invitations via email from the EAP. Those surveys are the best way to provide lots of feedback at this point.

They seem to always look like this (with the same ladies, still drinking the same old coffee while reacting to TikToks or something):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Early Access Program, car isn't built yet 1659742639003
Ok, got it. So what is an example of a "product" enrollment under EA?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ok, got it. So what is an example of a "product" enrollment under EA?
I don't think I have any right now, but in the past there was a Ford Connected Charge Station experimental feature, and after that, the BlueCruise rollout.
Sponsored

Reactions: SWO