121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Just for my future knowledge, how did you know it’s status changed to pending? My car is a dealer order so I don’t have access to the same Ford site you would if you order it yourself.
I also don't have access to the Ford website, the MME was a dealer order or a cancelled customer order that I swooped in on the moment it became available. I use Palsapp to track it since it left the assembly plant in Mexico.

Mine came in today, and just picked it up. To recap: May 7th was when it delivered to KC according to Palsapp. I have been finding that most of the Mach E's that are on dealer lots in my area (SoCal) have taken 10-14 days after Palsapp delivered date. My car was within that range, today being 11 days after May 7th.
Congrats! Don't forget to put some pics up once you get it! Mine is still pending in Palsapp and it just changed yesterday to pending to dealership so I don't assume it'll be this week honestly.
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I use Palsapp to track it since it left the assembly plant in Mexico.
Nice! I just saw on Palsapp that mine reached its destination this morning and was transferred to Norfolk Southern. Am I correct that once it hits this point there is no way to track it through Norfolk Southern or to the dealership?

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Mine came in today, and just picked it up. To recap: May 7th was when it delivered to KC according to Palsapp. I have been finding that most of the Mach E's that are on dealer lots in my area (SoCal) have taken 10-14 days after Palsapp delivered date. My car was within that range, today being 11 days after May 7th.
Mine is also en route to So Cal after having arrived in KC on May 7th, hopefully, mine arrives in the next few days!! (I'm thinking since my dealership is in OC that maybe it'll take a few extra days??)

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Palsapp can't be trusted much!

I have 2 examples of MMEs delivered to dealer (one this Monday and another 2 weeks ago)... when you look up the Palsapp info it says for both "Pending"

moogerfunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I also don't have access to the Ford website, the MME was a dealer order or a cancelled customer order that I swooped in on the moment it became available. I use Palsapp to track it since it left the assembly plant in Mexico.

Congrats! Don't forget to put some pics up once you get it! Mine is still pending in Palsapp and it just changed yesterday to pending to dealership so I don't assume it'll be this week honestly.
Alright! A pic!

IMG_6463.jpg

moogerfunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Mine is also en route to So Cal after having arrived in KC on May 7th, hopefully, mine arrives in the next few days!! (I'm thinking since my dealership is in OC that maybe it'll take a few extra days??)
Hopefully you'll get it soon! Ford was still telling me June 8th- 14th ETA when it came in yesterday. If Amazon can track the whereabouts of my $1 purchase, I wish it was a lot easier to track $50k - $60k cars. Apparently this is a common problem for all car manufacturers - Tesla forums are filled with "where's my car" threads :D

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Heard from the my dealership that my car is incoming! He said the target was the second week in June, so we’ll see!

Last edited:

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
To my brothers and sisters waiting the long wait, I feel ya. Trust me, it’s worth it. 35 days feels like an eternity, but 35 days with your Mach-e, and you’ll forget your old car. (At least, I did! I’m on day 60.)

OP
OP
121gigawatts

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Nice! I just saw on Palsapp that mine reached its destination this morning and was transferred to Norfolk Southern. Am I correct that once it hits this point there is no way to track it through Norfolk Southern or to the dealership?
You can, but palsapp will only show once it leaves for the dealership and when it arrives.

Hope so! Mine just arrived, 1 day later than the original eta of May 18th!

Palsapp can't be trusted much!

I have 2 examples of MMEs delivered to dealer (one this Monday and another 2 weeks ago)... when you look up the Palsapp info it says for both "Pending"
This. Its just not real-time. It only updates once the tasks are completed.

-----------

I saw that my car was delivered today! Called the dealership and it arrived 30 mins ago. They're asking if I could come pick it up tomorrow after lunch to give them time to clean it and check it for damage from the trip etc. I asked them to also apply any updates that have come out as well.

Looking forward to getting the MME. Will update once I do!

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can, but palsapp will only show once it leaves for the dealership and when it arrives.
Oh interesting! So Palsapp might update with more info beyond this?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Extra 35 Day Wait PNG image 2

So happy yours has arrived! Can’t wait to see pictures!

OP
OP
121gigawatts

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Oh interesting! So Palsapp might update with more info beyond this?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Extra 35 Day Wait PNG image 2

So happy yours has arrived! Can’t wait to see pictures!
Correct. Mine updated sometime Thursday or Friday last week saying the new destination was the dealership and pending (underneath the KC delivery so that'll stay on there for you to reference). It updated today showing it was delivered, even the manager on site didn't know and when his system said "in-transit" I told him to check and sure enough Palsapp saying it was delivered was accurate.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Correct. Mine updated sometime Thursday or Friday last week saying the new destination was the dealership and pending (underneath the KC delivery so that'll stay on there for you to reference). It updated today showing it was delivered, even the manager on site didn't know and when his system said "in-transit" I told him to check and sure enough Palsapp saying it was delivered was accurate.
That is great news!! It gives me something to look at now lol. Thanks for answering all my questions!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Mine shows pushed out to the end of June. Was to be delivered last week. Glad I was impatient and already bought one.
Sponsored