... finally BlueCruise !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3569
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Have you tried it out on hwy 429 yet? That will be the first road I will try it on if I ever get the updates???
Yes Sir ... certainly FL429 is right next to my house and it is a fast smooth highway.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

So in your picture of the dash screen that is not the hands free blue cruise correct? Does that mean you were not on a blue cruise mapped road? Have you been able to go hands free?
Yes ... it was not on a "mapped road". My photo was taken last night at 01:00AM on a local divided highway right outside my house. I need to go to either FL TPK or to a toll road to truly experience the BlueCruise !!! It worked much better ... you can go on "hands free" for longer period of time than in previous "adaptive cruise" mode.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
It looks like I had all my updates roll in. Went from 2.4.1 to 2.8.2 in ~24 hours. BC is still not coming up but I think that is related to a 12V issue that has interior lights, windows and garage door (maybe modem) not working. I have a open ticket on that.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Have you tried it out on hwy 429 yet? That will be the first road I will try it on if I ever get the updates???
I tried on FL408 which is a toll road and it worked ... but it did not work on 50 (Colonial Dr in Orlando), so I am still trying to figure out which are the so called "mapped" BlueCruise roads.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ... finally BlueCruise !!! bCrz(2)

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

So in your picture of the dash screen that is not the hands free blue cruise correct? Does that mean you were not on a blue cruise mapped road? Have you been able to go hands free?
Finally tried on FL408, a toll road in Orlando and it worked. Still trying to figure out which are the so called "mapped" BlueCruise highways. It didn't work on 535, a local county road in front of my house, and it did not work at all on Colonial Drive (50) which traverses Orlando from West to East.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I tried on FL408 which is a toll road and it worked ... but it did not work on 50 (Colonial Dr in Orlando), so I am still trying to figure out which are the so called "mapped" BlueCruise roads.

I drive up hwy 429 from I-4 to colonial at least a couple times a month. I would think it should work on 429 but still waiting for BC to try it out! OTAā€™s started to dribble in this week so maybe by June?? Lol

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Blue Cruised hwy 429 and 414 yesterday near Orlando. Also saw a Rivian up close for the first time. Wife thinks its too big and didnā€™t like the cup holders! Lol

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Blue Cruised hwy 429 and 414 yesterday near Orlando. Also saw a Rivian up close for the first time. Wife thinks its too big and didnā€™t like the cup holders! Lol
Blue Cruise was so awesome for me over the weekend! Works great on the big wide 95 in Georgia.

Edfried

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
A friend with a first edition Mach-E finally got Blue Cruise. He claims that, when active, the driver can initiate hands free lane change by turning on the turn signal. I have a 2021 GT and my Blue Cruise doesn't do that. Is that an OTA that I haven't gotten yet?

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
A friend with a first edition Mach-E finally got Blue Cruise. He claims that, when active, the driver can initiate hands free lane change by turning on the turn signal. I have a 2021 GT and my Blue Cruise doesn't do that. Is that an OTA that I haven't gotten yet?
Your friend is wrong. BlueCruise doesnā€™t do this yet. In fact, thereā€™s an old thread here on this related to someone mistakenly thinking it did due to natural lane drift when lane centering is deactivated as you signal a lane change.

Last edited: