Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
It took several hours spread between three different days, but my husband finally got PaaK set up on my phone. I gave up the first day. He had to reset everything and basically wipe the car, from what I understand. Even after that, he was still unable to get it working on his phone, but since itā€™s my car, my phone was the priority. Iā€™m so glad he works in software and is good at this kind of thing, because I was way out of my depth. Iā€™m not a dumb person but I felt the error messages I was getting made no sense. Anyway, major headache just to get the thing set up, but first test drive with it worked once I took the phone out of my back pocket.
Sponsored

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Congrats, and hopefully it works flawlessly from now on!
Just curious - what phone do you have?

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
It took several hours spread between three different days, but my husband finally got PaaK set up on my phone. I gave up the first day. He had to reset everything and basically wipe the car, from what I understand. Even after that, he was still unable to get it working on his phone, but since itā€™s my car, my phone was the priority. Iā€™m so glad he works in software and is good at this kind of thing, because I was way out of my depth. Iā€™m not a dumb person but I felt the error messages I was getting made no sense. Anyway, major headache just to get the thing set up, but first test drive with it worked once I took the phone out of my back pocket.
Reset Paak and Bluetooth devices from the vehicle screen. Youā€™re not alone, I had to do the same thing to get mine to work after trying for a couple days.

OP
OP
Caramel

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Congrats, and hopefully it works flawlessly from now on!
Just curious - what phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 12 mini and he has the full sized 12.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Do you have working Frunk button? Asking for a friend.

OP
OP
Caramel

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
My Wife gave up on it because it didnā€™t work well in her purse. She has a IPhone 12 Pro.
My Wife gave up on it because it didnā€™t work well in her purse. She has a IPhone 12 Pro.
lā€™ll experiment. But I donā€™t mind using my fob when I carry my purse. Itā€™s the number of times I leave the house with just my phone and a small wallet that I really wanted PaaK for.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
lā€™ll experiment. But I donā€™t mind using my fob when I carry my purse. Itā€™s the number of times I leave the house with just my phone and a small wallet that I really wanted PaaK for.
She keeps her fob in her purse all of the time. She just uses her phone for CarPlay. Coming home from the Airport at night she managed to lock up the sync system trying to make a phone call and the screen went dark. It cleared up with a reset from the buttons on the steering wheel.
Sponsored