First Edition Grabber Blue Mach E available!

OP
OP
IronCityFord-BHAM-ALA
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Director of Sales
Country flag
No Jedi mind trick. On this vehicle that is the case. There is no dealer markup or holdback at all on this. I've been with Ford since 2003 and I have never seen anything like it. I'm not looking for any sympathy or anything. I know y'all don't care if we make anything or not. I just wanted to let folks know it was here and available and if someone is interested in it they can text or call me. Hopefully we can sell it this weekend. If not I have other dealers looking to buy it over MSRP/Invoice or they are willing to trade me some F-150s and other needed inventory for it. I would much rather make a new friend and customer than to let it go to another dealer. If other dealers are offering to buy it and pay a profit I know there has to be a strong market for these cars well over MSRP.
Sponsored

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
DEALER PAID $10K OVER FOR IT.
OK, the dealer has that right, as do you. I also have the right to hope that it sits on their lot for months and kills them on interest, and they end up selling it at a loss. Have a nice day!

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
DEALER PAID $10K OVER FOR IT.
You see - your dream to make a new friend (or a new customer) was not realized - so sad when people's (dealer's) dreams are broken, in that sense I am really sorry for you :(

But your "nearest" goal was accomplished - you've got a bunch of new shiny dineros! Yahoo!!!

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
No Jedi mind trick. On this vehicle that is the case. There is no dealer markup or holdback at all on this. I've been with Ford since 2003 and I have never seen anything like it. I'm not looking for any sympathy or anything. I know y'all don't care if we make anything or not. I just wanted to let folks know it was here and available and if someone is interested in it they can text or call me. Hopefully we can sell it this weekend. If not I have other dealers looking to buy it over MSRP/Invoice or they are willing to trade me some F-150s and other needed inventory for it. I would much rather make a new friend and customer than to let it go to another dealer. If other dealers are offering to buy it and pay a profit I know there has to be a strong market for these cars well over MSRP.
No one is dumb enough to think that you guys aren't making money on it. This kind of crap is why people hate car dealers and want Ford to go the Tesla route

My dealer in Atlanta wanted to make it seem like they weren't going to make any money on it. At the absolute very least it's a unit and I know there's benefit there, but there is also profit in it or no dealer in the country would be selling these

At the end of the day the dealer's arrangement with Ford is not the customer's problem. Stop trying to make it be the customer's problem. No one forced anyone to go into the car business and if you aren't making money at it find something else to do or sell another brand. The customer is not out to maximize the profit for the car dealer, the customer is out to get the best deal they can. I know the dealer is out to make the most money possible, and good on you, but I really wish car dealers would look beyond the next sale and try to somewhat act like they give a damn about the long term relationships they do or don't build out and the reputation they give to the industry as a whole
Sponsored