Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
And I would say a build date of 10/29 is indeed the front of the line. Not complaining, but that is indeed priority treatment for employees.
I didn't get any special treatment :(
Sponsored

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
This statement was interesting to me:

(All of the orders are scheduled, and I'm not getting special treatment other than the ability to look at my build date and window sticker.)

We ordered on 7/7 but have not received a scheduled email yet (there are a number of us still waiting I think). Makes me wonder if those that have not received a date yet will be notified this week... or this statement is not really an accurate one and he has jumped ahead ....

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
So - saw some posts on the Mach-E subreddit (it's generally dead). Someone mentioned having a build date of 10/29/20 (posted on 10/28/20 mentioned a build date of "tomorrow"). I inquired and they replied:

"
I'm an employee (non-executive), located in SE Michigan, and got the build date from our internal ordering system.

(All of the orders are scheduled, and I'm not getting special treatment other than the ability to look at my build date and window sticker.)

"
They also provided this window sticker with some info redacted for privacy:

View attachment 7398
The VIN shows K3S which would be a First Edition but the package is 300A which I believe is the premium.

OP
OP
methorian

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
That is a First Edition as well since the VIN includes K3S.
K3S is premium, both normal and First Editions. There's no difference in VINs for Premiums/First Editions. The equipment group is what differentiates FE's (301A is FE).

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
K3S is premium, both normal and First Editions. There's no difference in VINs for Premiums/First Editions. The equipment group is what differentiates FE's (301A is FE).
Ok Thanks. I was thinking of K3R.

OP
OP
methorian

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Black out the tag number, and remove the replies that show the VIN not originally blacked out. Just sayin'...
I blacked out the tag number and QR code as well.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
This statement was interesting to me:

We ordered on 7/7 but have not received a scheduled email yet (there are a number of us still waiting I think). Makes me wonder if those that have not received a date yet will be notified this week... or this statement is not really an accurate one and he has jumped ahead ....
I’ve not received an email. Maybe this Thursday afternoon? I’ll be calling my dealer after 4 on Thursday for an update.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Thanks - edited it out myself for here.
Referring to this...
You may want to tell him he missed blacking out the VIN in one spot. xxxxxx in the blue portion on the left.
Sponsored