JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
As of 2/8, VV still showed on rail between Mexico and KC. Since I don't know how often they update "arrivals", don't know if reached KC yet or not. Rail Car is #008293, but I don't think I have seen the ability to track on KCS.
Probably teh dealer has additional info
Sponsored

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Probably teh dealer has additional info
UPDATE - just updated on PALS - delivered to Muncie Ramp this afternoon. So roughly 3 weeks from plant in Mexico to KC. Hopefully faster on UP to LA area. Tracker still shows delivery by 2/22.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
UPDATE - just updated on PALS - delivered to Muncie Ramp this afternoon. So roughly 3 weeks from plant in Mexico to KC. Hopefully faster on UP to LA area. Tracker still shows delivery by 2/22.
You should get it by ETA date I think..my ETA is 3/3 and I am not that far off from LA. I am expecting mine as well by 25th

Reactions: abr

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Seven more MMEs arrived today at Encinitas
Dang! How many orders did they get?
You should get it by ETA date I think..my ETA is 3/3 and I am not that far off from LA. I am expecting mine as well by 25th
My FE left MX 1/20, got delivered to Muncie ramp 2/4, was passing through Topeka, KS 2/8, and then last night my ETA changed from 2/19 to 3/13.... so it was on track for a roughly 30 day delivery time from MX to San Diego as indicated my Jelly, but now itā€™s being estimated to be closer to 60 days. Iā€™m hopeful that itā€™ll still arrive around the 30 day mark though and the ETA just got pushed to avoid a ā€œlateā€ arrival if it reached the dealer on 2/20.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Dang! How many orders did they get?

My FE left MX 1/20, got delivered to Muncie ramp 2/4, was passing through Topeka, KS 2/8, and then last night my ETA changed from 2/19 to 3/13.... so it was on track for a roughly 30 day delivery time from MX to San Diego as indicated my Jelly, but now itā€™s being estimated to be closer to 60 days. Iā€™m hopeful that itā€™ll still arrive around the 30 day mark though and the ETA just got pushed to avoid a ā€œlateā€ arrival if it reached the dealer on 2/20.
They have about 25 ish orders in total I think (my order is one of the last late reservations). You will most likely get yours in around 2 weeks from leaving KC. Unless...unless..unless they turn around for some reason or weather delays etc. We have not heard of product related checks after the early Jan episode. These delivery extension emails must be sent by a bot.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
They have about 25 ish orders in total I think (my order is one of the last late reservations). You will most likely get yours in around 2 weeks from leaving KC. Unless...unless..unless they turn around for some reason or weather delays etc. We have not heard of product related checks after the early Jan episode. These delivery extension emails must be sent by a bot.
I think youā€™re right. Iā€™ll be keeping my fingers crossed that I get a much welcomed call in about a week or so.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Add one more to the San Diego roads! I got lucky today on a First Edition that literally arrived this morning and the owner declined delivery so I drove right there and snatched it up. ?. Got it from Penske La Mesa who were really great to work with. They had great COVID protocols and I never had to walk inside the dealership. Signed all the finance docs via docusign on my laptop (which luckily I thought to bring with me). Even though I was their guinea pig for the CA Clean Fuel Reward (they're a participating dealer but had never processed one so it took them an hour to figure that out) they were very apologetic and brought me water and snacks while I sat outside and watched YouTube on my phone ?.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Add one more to the San Diego roads! I got lucky today on a First Edition that literally arrived this morning and the owner declined delivery so I drove right there and snatched it up. ?. Got it from Penske La Mesa who were really great to work with. They had great COVID protocols and I never had to walk inside the dealership. Signed all the finance docs via docusign on my laptop (which luckily I thought to bring with me). Even though I was their guinea pig for the CA Clean Fuel Reward (they're a participating dealer but had never processed one so it took them an hour to figure that out) they were very apologetic and brought me water and snacks while I sat outside and watched YouTube on my phone ?.
Thatā€™s excellent .. congrats .... what color ?

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Nice ...my FE is same ...hopefully in two weeks
I don't know if it's the color, the car, or a combo, but I had 4 different people come up to me and/or pull out their phones and take pics in the 2 stops I made at Sprouts and bakery. And a Mustang GT cut over 3 lanes and slowed down on the 805 to drive next to me so the passenger could take a video. Prepare for some attention!

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
May consider opting not to purse my Route 1 @ Encinitas Ford which is expected to arrive in March ā€˜21; will post back if that is the case

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
May consider opting not to purse my Route 1 @ Encinitas Ford which is expected to arrive in March ā€˜21; will post back if that is the case
Just curious, is that cuz you want a different model or want one sooner or just not an MME anymore? If you want a different model or sooner, definitely call around and ask dealers to call you when a deal falls through...that's how I got mine.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag