Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium MME ER RWD in Space White
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Hope the family had better times at disneyland
We absolutely did. My girls had the best time and can't wait to go back.
Sponsored

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
21 mme GT here. Just finished a 1200 mile round trip from Jersey to Indiana. I know most of the tricks, check the charger status before going, brought my charger and an extension cord etc. The ONLY time I had an issue was using FordPass to initiate/execute the charging at both an EA and Shell station. I did that bc I still have free “blue oval” time. On other trips, I’ve used the independent apps to activate and have had issues. I stuck to EA for a majority of my trip as they just have more plugs than most.
I drove from CO to MA last year and only once did EA work with "free" MMe charging. I finally gave up and always initiated with EA app thinking it would get better. About to embark CO to MI so I just navigated to local EA using Ford nav. So much for that...still no joy. Both car and app are set up for plug n charge.

To add insult to injury, EA now tries to sell you a medical alert device when you call them with an issue.

NOT A WAY TO WIN FRIENDS EA!

All was fine when I initiated with EA app. What do I have to do go get my free charging?