Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Picked up the car on Thursday and decided to take it today for hockey games. Indy to Cincinnati and back.

Co-pilot was awesome. Very smooth on and off as you change lanes. Much cleaner than the older Tesla I have driven. It drove pretty much the whole way there and back.

It was 45 in the morning, got up to about 58. We didn't use heat so no real climate usage. Ran about 78 on the speed. Car was pretty consistent at 2.6 mi/kmh both ways.

It might have made it there and back, but we decided to make a quick charge stop between games. EA worked about as well as expected. Took a few chargers to find one that worked. First one errored out on the car after connecting. Second one just did nothing. FordPass app could not activate any of them, just kept erroring. The fourth one worked great and we picked up a quick 25kwh.

The rear storage cover is terrible. Every time the hatch opens and closes it pops off and eventually blocks all rear view. We tried every manner of clicking it in but it does not stay.

Many people had to take pictures on the interstate and I think some were afraid it was a police car. One person did offer to give me a jump when I got some chips out of the frunk :). Very nice!

Really happy with the trip and car though. Great day!
Sponsored