Ford.com updated

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I’ve had multiple conversations with Ford regarding the Ford.com customer portal. I myself took advantage of the Mach drop promotion canceled my premium and still have had no resolution getting the portal updated. I have received the order sheet place by Ford (says district submitted) so I know the order has been placed but I have no reservation number and obviously no Vin yet. I know the Ford.com customer portal isn’t truly necessary for the order process, it sure would be nice to be able to track my order instead of being left in the dark. Hopefully someone finds the right person to make this happen because I sure haven’t.
I think all of the non-website orders are being submitted through Ford internal system called CONCEPS. Your dealer may be able to see it in there now or soon.

EDIT: @Cujo1927 check out this thread. https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...in-the-order-book-yet.1474/page-11#post-41784
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Look up tables for tabs should be fixed now. Nothing fancy, but more stuff to click on now.

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
The vehicle info is back and correct on the reservation details page!
Sponsored