Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well, I had to start new account set ups for me and my wife for our MME and Maverick. Master reset, re-connection, FordPass set up, new door codes, back up start passwords, the works. Now my FordPass points are missing. I'll call FP Points rep later to see if I can get them back. Still have no idea what happened.
Sponsored

Hoopajoob

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E 87' Grand National, Mercury Marauder,
Occupation
Customer Relations Manager
Country flag
This morning I couldn't log on to Ford.com. The web site does not recognize my log in creds (the same creds as always). I also received this notice.

Your Phone As A Key access for your 2023 Mustang Mach-E 2023 2023 Mustang Mach-E has been removed due to an account update or a vehicle-reset action. Drivers are no longer able to use this backup start passcode to enter or start the vehicle. A key fob is required to start this vehicle. Backup Start Passcodes are no longer valid.

If you own this vehicle and this notification is unrecognized or unexpected, please contact a FordGuide.​

I did not reset my sync or my account. Deleted and downloaded a FordPass with same result. I wonder if Ford has been hacked?

Call 1 (833) 385-0516 they'll get you fixed up in no time.

OP
OP
Old_Norm

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Funny thing, I've been calling them since 7am Eastern Time and they say to call back during the next business day.

OP
OP
Old_Norm

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Finally got through. They said up to a week for the points to show up in my account. Better than nothing :)
Sponsored