JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have my order through Encinitas Ford and I'm wondering if anyone has bought their Mach-E through them using Options. I'm seeing other threads where dealers were uneducated and the purchase becomes convoluted. Thanks to @hybrid2bev's excellent posts and advice, I would like to stay ahead of the situation.

TIA
Sponsored

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I have my order through Encinitas Ford and I'm wondering if anyone has bought their Mach-E through them using Options. I'm seeing other threads where dealers were uneducated and the purchase becomes convoluted. Thanks to @hybrid2bev's excellent posts and advice, I would like to stay ahead of the situation.

TIA
Pretty sure I saw a few who did that there. They have a pretty good rep.

OP
OP
jjhenry

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just wanted to close the loop here as I picked up the car yesterday. I had nothing to worry about. Encinitas Ford was a pleasure to work with. There was no problem at all going with Ford Options; they included the $2500 Options incentive and California Clean Air rebate without me needing to ask. I qualified for the 1.4% APR. There were no dealer add-ons. They gave the spiel for the extended warranties but there was no hard sell.

I want to heartily thank @macchiaz-o for the spreadsheet. The numbers the dealer gave me matched exactly what was predicted after I modified it for California taxes and fees.

Since it was such a great experience, I'll give Encinitas Ford a plug. They even mention on their website that if you order online there will be no ADM and that they'll honor AXZD pricing.

https://www.encinitasford.com/ford-mustang-inspired-electric-suv-mach-e/

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
I just wanted to close the loop here as I picked up the car yesterday. I had nothing to worry about. Encinitas Ford was a pleasure to work with. There was no problem at all going with Ford Options; they included the $2500 Options incentive and California Clean Air rebate without me needing to ask. I qualified for the 1.4% APR. There were no dealer add-ons. They gave the spiel for the extended warranties but there was no hard sell.

I want to heartily thank @macchiaz-o for the spreadsheet. The numbers the dealer gave me matched exactly what was predicted after I modified it for California taxes and fees.

Since it was such a great experience, I'll give Encinitas Ford a plug. They even mention on their website that if you order online there will be no ADM and that they'll honor AXZD pricing.

Just put in an order with Encinitas Ford and had great experience with Nate Scheinbaum when we went to test drive one, so glad to hear the paperwork was not too bad upon delivery (such a bummer to be so excited after waiting and then have to deal with pushy salespeople). Can you repost the excel sheet for pricing? Think I have it sorted but would love to have another opinion/calculation! Thanks!

OP
OP
jjhenry

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just put in an order with Encinitas Ford and had great experience with Nate Scheinbaum when we went to test drive one, so glad to hear the paperwork was not too bad upon delivery (such a bummer to be so excited after waiting and then have to deal with pushy salespeople). Can you repost the excel sheet for pricing? Think I have it sorted but would love to have another opinion/calculation! Thanks!
Grant, I'll shoot you the spreadsheet in the DMs with the California fees already loaded with the caveat that they are from October and may be outdated. I'll adjust the Clean Air rebate to the current $750.

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
Congrats on the purchase! I got my from Encinitas as well. Did they install a front license plate on your ride?

OP
OP
jjhenry

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Congrats on the purchase! I got my from Encinitas as well. Did they install a front license plate on your ride?
No, they did not. They gave me the OEM bracket, but I chose to get a different bracket that attaches to an existing bolt under the splitter.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Congratulations! It's so great to hear that you had a good experience with Encinitas Ford. Enjoy your new Bronco!

gtwhitegold

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME SEL (Reserved), 2017 FIAT 500e, 2021 VW ID.4
Country flag
We have our order for our MME there as well and we bought our ID.4 next door at Herman Cook VW. Too bad that everything that I have heard about dealers in South SD County is less than stellar. I just hate having to drive north through traffic for any of our service appointments.

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
I got my Bronco from them too, my Mach E order with them and I have F150 Lightning as well, my Bronco experience was amazing, 20 minutes with the Finance guy, maybe overall process less than an hour they were busy, this was the shortest time to buy a car for me period.
no bs, no addons just great experience.
Sponsored