Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
They should have dropped it into a '68 Mustang along with a panoramic roof to unveil the "first" electric Mustang ?
Sponsored

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
yeah the pics strongly suggest it's a body on top of a Mach-E missing a body - all the same exact stuff otherwise. which is misleading given what is apparently in the kit.
Look at the center dash screen... has a picture of a Mach-E in the upper left corner! ? ? ?

Still a pretty cool concept. I like it almost as much as the Blazer-E!

https://www.motortrend.com/news/chevrolet-k5-blazer-ev-sema/

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Unveils F-100 Eluminator Concept w/ E-Crate Motor From Mach-E (Now Available For Custom Builds) Blazer

What's cool about the Blazer-E is it is pretty much a '77 Blazer with a EV motor mounted to proper 4-speed auto transmission.

Deleted member 4669

I am confused by what this really is and what else it wold take to convert a vehicle to electric? I have a mach-e now as an interim vehicle while i wait on my bronco. But I would LOVE an electric bronco. So can I buy this crate engine, a battery pacK(where) and what else is needed. That would be awesome.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Just waiting for Rich Rebuilds to take a totaled Tesla and upgrade it with these!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Rebuilt our C10 a few years ago. Probably put 3k into the 350 SBC after all the bolt ons and exhaust. If I could have dropped in an electric mill, put a battery under the raised bed and plumbed in some cooling. Would be cool...

FUNgineer

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2018 F150 Lariat FX4, 2021 X5 45e
Occupation
Nerd, Dungeon Master
Country flag
Can i reserve now, wait over a year and then watch people just waltz into dealerships, order one and already start driving theirs before anyone has any idea where mine is? If so SIGN ME UP!
I feel your pain. My delivery date seems to just keep creeping out 7 days at a time.

shark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
I think that's a cool restomod with a crate electric motor, but it's currently not very easy or practical to build something like this. At least with the ICE crate motors from ford you can buy a complete controls pack and the other components are readily available to complete a build. This looks like they used a donor Mach-E mustang to build out the entire vehicle, including the interior. I wonder how much Ford put into this build.

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
the real question is, when can we get that interior ?

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
Rebuilt our C10 a few years ago. Probably put 3k into the 350 SBC after all the bolt ons and exhaust. If I could have dropped in an electric mill, put a battery under the raised bed and plumbed in some cooling. Would be cool...
It'd probably ride nice with the weight over the rear axle.
Sponsored