West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
So, I've been searching now for about a month trying to secure a 22 MME Premium ER/AWD to take advantage of the full tax credit this year.

I've called dozens of dealerships up and down the West coast and so far have struck out on finding any available with the exception of a few GT models going for $87-93k (ludicrous). I've had my name placed on at least 20-30 lists for calls should one become available. Tonight I got the call that the person who ordered it released it, and the person ahead of me on the call list backed out.

So I put $1k down to hold it, and signed a purchase agreement to accept the $10k ADM (not thrilled about that obviously) for a sale price of $68.575 (It's a 2022 MME EAWD with Extended Battery pack in Space White Metallic). Now the good news is I can walk away from this deal and get my $1k deposit back should I source one without ADM, or lower ADM. But at least I have one secured, and frankly the only reason I did it was because it was literally what I would order features wise, and while not my first choice of color it was still one I would've considered.

I plan to order a 2023 when the banks open up then if I end up taking delivery on this one, will drive it until the '23 arrives and then make a decision on what to do (trade it in towards the '23, release the '23 etc.). I'm thinking with the tax credit of $7,500, and the likely $5k price hike on the '23's that I'll still come out OK financially even with the $10k ADM, but I'm probably just justifying things haha.

Anyways, hoping to join the MME family soon. I appreciate everyone's input on this forum so far as I've started this journey.
Sponsored

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sounds like you have a good plan. Space White is my favorite color. We had one ordered, but took an earlier offer on a GTPE in orange. You will love it, go for it, who knows what next year will bring?!!

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Space white looks great in person. Good luck on your search. You won’t be disappointed when you get one!

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good choice of color! Congrats!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got the call...just put deposit down on a MME to arrive in early October 20211004_143329
Sponsored