MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Everyone that is in the SF Bay Area and looking for a PPF/ceramic detailer, I highly recommend going to Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara. I did my research and contacted the three PPF detailers in our area. I looked at the online reviews and did the investigation. I chose them and "I chose wisely".

I really liked that Dynamic Detailing listed their prices so I knew exactly what the cost would be and they have a great website to explain what you get. Started an email conversation, a few months before I got my car, with the owner Daniel. I wanted to get some additional information and to inquire about the rear end black wrap. I had a great email conversation with Daniel. He did not try to upsell and was very helpful and patient. He had not done the rear before on an MME and he does not do vinyl wrap. However, he was up the challenge and recommended PPF since it lasts longer than vinyl and will hold up better. He saved the template so anyone that wants the rear PPF wrap, he is now your guy.

I got a really great feeling working with Daniel and when I went in to meet him and finalize the deal, our interaction was great. He is honorable and backs up his work. I saw an example of that first hand with one of his customers. He requests that customers come in a few weeks after installing the PPF to ensure everything is ok, at no extra cost. His staff, including his mom who works there (how can you not like a guy who works with his mom) are outstanding, friendly and knowledgeable. There are a few ceramic coating options but he does the wheels and window, which most people charge extra.

When I got the car, it looked absolutely great. I could barely see the seams and there were no bubbles or lifting. I was so impressed, I reached out to @scoopman to let him know and he took his car in to get some repair work done (the other company did his PPF). I will let him tell the story about the "other guy" . If you are looking for someone to do PPF and ceramic coating, give them a shout.
Sponsored