Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
I am planning to install a hitch to accommodate a bike rack (and maybe light towing, but of course the MME is not rated for towing in the USA). Anyone have any good experiences with a specific mechanic or U-Haul location in the Bay Area or Northern CA (Sacramento area)? I am in the East Bay, and up for driving a bit to find good quality and a reasonable price - ideally both.

It looks like U-Haul offers the Draw-Tight hidden hitch - is it better to go with them or purchase that hitch (or a better hidden hitch?) from an online dealer and have it installed locally?
Sponsored

George L

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
I am planning to install a hitch to accommodate a bike rack (and maybe light towing, but of course the MME is not rated for towing in the USA). Anyone have any good experiences with a specific mechanic or U-Haul location in the Bay Area or Northern CA (Sacramento area)? I am in the East Bay, and up for driving a bit to find good quality and a reasonable price - ideally both.

It looks like U-Haul offers the Draw-Tight hidden hitch - is it better to go with them or purchase that hitch (or a better hidden hitch?) from an online dealer and have it installed locally?
I had my hitch installed at Rack & Road in San Rafael. I was totally happy with the job they did.