GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
The good news is I found a local Wrap place, and they charged me $40 to apply it. Took them about an hour. I think it came out pretty nice.
Very nice! That looks fantastic.
Sponsored

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Wow. It does look great! Changes the whole dynamic of the front. Looks much better!

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I noticed some pictures of new MME's coming in with their protective wraps, and it made me think of the wide striping on many of the Shelby Mustangs. I've thought about doing a wide striping on my grill. It is a very simple and clean design, but I wonder if it seems a little pretentious or silly on an MME. I may get even more hate from the "Not a Mustang" crowd. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups GT

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I noticed some pictures of new MME's coming in with their protective wraps, and it made me think of the wide striping on many of the Shelby Mustangs. I've thought about doing a wide striping on my grill. It is a very simple and clean design, but I wonder if it seems a little pretentious or silly on an MME. I may get even more hate from the "Not a Mustang" crowd. :)

I was considering this as well but i think the single wide stripe would loo better. The wife does not want stripes.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I am getting DYNOcarbon today on my grill, along with my XPEL. This is layered PPF with the carbon fiber material in the middle. They are charging $200 installed for this.

I love that, but I wonder if it will go with what I have planned... hmm??

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Done, was thinking of doing this one yesterday so see below...again quick crap photochop so be kind. :) One with no grille on the side of the fog lights, one without allowing to fill up more of the grille.
I like the fog light look, but something about that picture makes me want to make one look like twin turbo inlets. ?????

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Did you install it on your front grill? any pictures you can share ?
I’m still waiting for my ✌First Edition✌. (Those are supposed to be sarcastic air quotes)

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Was debating about putting a grill wrap on or seeing I can put a GT grill on my FE when they are available. Then I found this after giving her a bath today. Bummed I already got a paint chip after 1k miles.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Yeah, unfortunately its not pre-cut, and I would not recommend DIY unless you have some experience with cutting/working with Vinyl.

The good news is I found a local Wrap place, and they charged me $40 to apply it. Took them about an hour. I think it came out pretty nice.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups C918CBEF-93C1-4B05-A992-02AFD2A1006E
Did they wrap this without removing the pony emblem? Use knifeless tape? I'd love to do this but pretty sure the wife would not like having the frunk removed to get behind the emblem.

First Name
Terje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Graphic designer
Country flag

oops1975

First Name
Upenndra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Thank You!

I called and spoke with the owner Nick, great guy. Placed an order over the phone, which he shipped out next day.

I've never touched vinyl wrap before, so thinking that I'll reach out to a local Wrap place, and get them to apply it. I share photos when its all done.

Nick said to feel free to call or email to place an order:
469-547-7773
nick@jekyllandhydes.com
Booked appointment with them tomorrow morning. They are local to me. Excited!!!
Sponsored