Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Illuminated Front Pony Badge is back on the build and price site for the GT.

1606839202986.png
Apparently they had to change the pony to white as the blue pony violated some Federal standard.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
lower it another inch
No no no, don't lower it. It is already on the low side for my gravel driveway. It is suppose to be a SUV or really more like a crossover. I am already struggling with the lower clearance than the MY.

I know you were just trying to help the range. I really am puzzled how the PE drops another 15 miles from the GT. The GT must be a little heavier than the Premium so I can see some range drop but another 15 loss for the GTPE?

Stacey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB M class
Occupation
Data Analyst
Country flag
No no no, don't lower it. It is already on the low side for my gravel driveway. It is suppose to be a SUV or really more like a crossover. I am already struggling with the lower clearance than the MY.

I know you were just trying to help the range. I really am puzzled how the PE drops another 15 miles from the GT. The GT must be a little heavier than the Premium so I can see some range drop but another 15 loss for the GTPE?
The 20s alone suck power and range due to increased rotational mass, along with the increased brake and rotor size. That’s probably it considering the contact path is the same as the base select model.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
We knew that GT orders started later than Premium orders.

We could have safely assumed that the magneride shocks are not part of base GT. You get them via the GT Performance package, per the GT Performance info sheet published November 2019. We don't know that price yet. Actually, we don't know final GT price yet, either (not until you place an order).

If you get the package with Magneride shocks, the targetted EPA range estimate is 235 miles, not 250 miles.

We knew that when we placed dealer orders, the refundability terms are up to the dealer. Ford's online order process even provides the helpful advice to get those terms from your dealer in writing before submitting your online order.

mache202011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford
Country flag
Though you were all done and going with the ID4? and yes it is too late to switch. Want a gt? order it. The dealer has their terms. It's up to you as the consumer to work that out before hand.

You can test ride a mache yep, that was said. But he didn't say order one early and not wait until the demo model is there. If you want to test ride any vehicle don't order tell you to do.

Kinda a no brainer.
Sponsored