Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e - pending
Country flag
Premium AWD ER Metallic Red

Miramar, FL, Ordered at Pines Ford.
Run from this dealership. They have been zero help. I just had delivery of the first Mach-e to this dealership and they are looking to charge $2k over the msrp.
Sponsored

Bari

First Name
Jabari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Freight Train Engineer
Country flag
Run from this dealership. They have been zero help. I just had delivery of the first Mach-e to this dealership and they are looking to charge $2k over the msrp.
Did you back out?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
While I don't live in FL, I will have my Grabber Blue First Edition in Marco for the first few weeks of March. Maybe a SW FL meetup for those that have taken delivery?

HRT_Florida913

First Name
Reinhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Metallic MME, PR ER AWD, Mar 30, 21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fort Myers, SWFL

Star White Premium, RWD, Extended Battery.
Order Date Feb. 07, 2021

Dealer Tamiami Ford, Naples

Let the waiting begin :)

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag
Fort Myers, SWFL

Order Date Feb. 07, 2021

Ditto awd ?

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
@Pcp1701 Did you get your vehicle yet? My Iconic Silver is in Macon, GA as of today. Probably headed to Jacksonville to await a full trailer. ETA 3/27.

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Model Y, Model S
Country flag
@Pcp1701 Did you get your vehicle yet? My Iconic Silver is in Macon, GA as of today. Probably headed to Jacksonville to await a full trailer. ETA 3/27.
Hi --

How do you obtain such detailed transit data? All I know is that the build week was listed as 1/24/2021-1/31/2021 and the arrival date to the dealer in Fort Lauderdale is listed as 3/29/2021 - 4/4/2021.

VIN: 3FMTK3SU8MMA10427

Order #: 10004402
Order date: 7/27/2020

BTW: Where is yours being delivered to in FL?

Really hope your delivery goes well!

Peter

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi --

How do you obtain such detailed transit data? All I know is that the build week was listed as 1/24/2021-1/31/2021 and the arrival date to the dealer in Fort Lauderdale is listed as 3/29/2021 - 4/4/2021.

VIN: 3FMTK3SU8MMA10427

Order #: 10004402
Order date: 7/27/2020

BTW: Where is yours being delivered to in FL?

Really hope your delivery goes well!

Peter
Tampa. Went to dealer today and they viewed their vehicle site for location. Did your can make it to Kansas City yet (palsapp.com). @Pcp1701 Looks like you made it to KC on 3/13, 2 days after mine. We could be on the same train to Jax. Once it arrives at KC, you have to rely on your dealer.

HRT_Florida913

First Name
Reinhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fort Myers, SWFL

Order Date Feb. 07, 2021

Okay, I am not good with waiting...lol....I do not even have a built date yet. So I took the offer from my dealer for a Infinite Blue MME, AWD, ER and abandoned my white car for it. My new MME was built on 2/10/21 and made it to KC on 3/13, from there to JAX and now on the way down to Naples, FL. Estimated arrival is tomorrow, signing the paperwork today :)

Wish me luck.......

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Okay, I am not good with waiting...lol....I do not even have a built date yet. So I took the offer from my dealer for a Infinite Blue MME, AWD, ER and abandoned my white car for it. My new MME was built on 2/10/21 and made it to KC on 3/13, from there to JAX and now on the way down to Naples, FL. Estimated arrival is tomorrow, signing the paperwork today :)

Wish me luck.......
That's great. My order date was 7/27/2020 and delivery is predicted for 3/29/2021-4/4/2021. Build week was 1/24/2021. Pretty sure that mine was caught in the quality control delay. Not sure what that was all about, but with everything that people are saying here, can't think of another reason I've been waiting so long.

Does anyone know the relative popularity of the Mach-E in Florida or South Florida? I though it might be because very few are being bought here but the dealer told me that they've already delivered 5-6 to customers.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's great. My order date was 7/27/2020 and delivery is predicted for 3/29/2021-4/4/2021. Build week was 1/24/2021. Pretty sure that mine was caught in the quality control delay. Not sure what that was all about, but with everything that people are saying here, can't think of another reason I've been waiting so long.

Does anyone know the relative popularity of the Mach-E in Florida or South Florida? I though it might be because very few are being bought here but the dealer told me that they've already delivered 5-6 to customers.
I'm will be the first at my dealer next week in central Florida. Low confidence in the whole situation.

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm will be the first at my dealer next week in central Florida. Low confidence in the whole situation.
Low confidence in what? On-time delivery? Dealer expertise? Have you done a test drive? I did one on March 16 and really liked the car.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Low confidence in what? On-time delivery? Dealer expertise? Have you done a test drive? I did one on March 16 and really liked the car.
I did a 24 hour test drive. I loved it. Didn't have it long enough to experience any issues.
Their knowledge of the car, their service department, all of the software issues, home charging issues. So new that I guess we have to handle what comes with this type of purchase. Not sure I am ready for the stress and run-around of dealer excuses or lack of knowledge/customer service. I will refrain from using the app and stick with just the FOB until issues are resolved. Down to the wire!

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Their knowledge of the car, their service department, all of the software issues, home charging issues. So new that I guess we have to handle what comes with this type of purchase. Not sure I am ready for the stress and run-around of dealer excuses or lack of knowledge/customer service. I will refrain from using the app and stick with just the FOB until issues are resolved. Down to the wire!
‘yeah, I can see that re: dealer. Re: home charging, let me know if maybe I can handle questions. I’ve owned Teslas and an E-Tron and I’ve been using Level 2 charging at home for years.

HRT_Florida913

First Name
Reinhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I did a 24 hour test drive. I loved it. Didn't have it long enough to experience any issues.
Dave, I know exactly where you are coming form.
Believe me, I have had my doubts if I am making a mistake, but I don't think so. I am confident in my dealership that I picked, even though they are 30 miles south of me. I think they have more experience than 2 dealers closer to me. Plus they had a car available to drive in early February, so I figured it would just be fair to give them the business.

As I posted earlier I will get my car hopefully by the end of next week, it left Kansas City a week ago heading to Florida.

I think we will be just fine, in the end it is a very small percentage of folks having trouble. If I do, I will deal with it. In the meantime I support your idea to limit the risks by NOT using the PAAK feature or the app. I also plan not to use the schedule for charging in the beginning. I am not on a TOU plan with our power company, FPL, anyway. My hope is I can charge on my newly installed NEMA 14-50 outlet without issues.

With the temperatures here in South Florida we do not have to worry about range reduction due to severe cold, if anything the usage of the AC will cost some miles. We also won't miss a heat pump, ventilated seats, however, would be nice.

I am retired and new to EVs, but excited and looking forward to the new experience.
Sponsored