Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type R
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Greetings group, excited to become a new member of the tribe.

Ready to purchase (or order) a new MME. Here are the exact specifications wanted: Premium AWD 88Kw Extended Range, Color Rapid Red, Interior Light Grey.
Here's an example of a vehicle specified correctly on its way to a Dealer in CO:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirec...v6kqrr0qVi4LXEWHq12CDa5d6ZTmIdBGfFAB3xUi+feU=

I will be putting down $35-40k and financing the rest, but in reality, paying off the balance in 12 months.

What is the best method for obtaining the lowest price?
X-Plan, Ford Options, Ford Financing, or some combination of these?

I'm ready to make the purchase now or order and wait. Also willing to have the vehicle delivered from an out of state dealer, or even travel to take possession. (I'm located in Phoenix).

If anybody has advise on strategies for lowest pricing, or a comparison tool to weigh options, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Option financing would be out because I think you're capped at 30% down (this is like a lease but with a balloon payment at the end and you still get the tax credit). X-plan is dealer choice if they accept it. Easiest to qualify is join Mustang Club of America and be a member for 60 days prior to purchase, so that one won't work unless you're ordering.. Ford financing is the choice I'm making. it's 0.9% for 36 or 48 months. It's almost free money that I can generate a return on in a tax sheltered account, as opposed to paying off in one lump sum. A bit of clever covered call writing for 1 year options will mean I can generate around 14-15% each year with the outstanding balance, the options premiums will go toward the payments.