pattycake

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD, 328xi
Country flag
@lazydot Odd, I will give them a call tomorrow. I wonder if it has something to do with the odd date on my CAV decal certificate. It says date issued 04/19/2021, however I bought the car on 05/31/2021. Maybe the dealership applied for the stickers ahead of time and forgot to give them to us?
Sponsored

lazydot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
@lazydot Odd, I will give them a call tomorrow. I wonder if it has something to do with the odd date on my CAV decal certificate. It says date issued 04/19/2021, however I bought the car on 05/31/2021. Maybe the dealership applied for the stickers ahead of time and forgot to give them to us?

I've the same date on my decal as well. I bought my car same week as yours. Call your sales person and ask them to check if they have sticker for your decal number. They had more stickers than just mine with them.

OP
OP

pattycake

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD, 328xi
Country flag
@lazydot thanks for the tip! I finally got in touch with them and it turns out that the dealer had them. They won't send them to me (I was half not wanting them to send it for fear they'd lose it) so I'll have to go down there. It's a 70 mile round trip for me. ?

lazydot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
@lazydot thanks for the tip! I finally got in touch with them and it turns out that the dealer had them. They won't send them to me (I was half not wanting them to send it for fear they'd lose it) so I'll have to go down there. It's a 70 mile round trip for me. ?
Glad that you found your stickers. My sales person was okay to mail stickers to me. I chose to visit dealership instead, doing a 70 mile round trip.
Sponsored