Cherie

First Name
Cherie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
how long after on line order should i have a build date from ford ? ordered 4 weeks ago and no word from ford.
Call your local dealer to make sure they placed the order you placed via the internet. Then make sure to compare their order price and build with your original build sheet and price.
Sponsored

smpack11

First Name
sara michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 mach e
Occupation
Violin Teacher
Country flag
I just ordered a 22 mach-e GT Perf. the dealership says it may take 5 or 6 months to get the car. However, the dealership did not give me an order number. They say I will not get it until Ford starts the build. I am not sure what to believe. I see so many diff. things posted online. I also ordered a Lightning ....the dealership told me it was ordered. Then a month later they said it was not ordered and I was on a pre-order wait list. They told me at first it would be two years to get the truck. Now they are saying that they are hoping I will get a truck...not sure I will even get it. I do not feel warm and fuzzy about any of this. I currently own a 21 Prem. that I purchased used. Its a nice car but I really want the GT. Has anyone heard anything?

sidr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Ford gave me a build week exactly one month before it was supposed to be built, but kept extending it for another 5 weeks. It took six months from order to get that first (and premature) date.
Sponsored