How to get the dealer to give me a real estimate when I may get the MME.

OP
OP

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Reading through the responses on this thread are appalling from a customer service point of view. Despite not having favorable news for the customer you still need to engage with them, and keep up to date.

If you fail to do this you will loose customers eventually, and they will look elsewhere to do buissness.

Closing the loop, TFS could have done a better job with communications early on. The salesman I ordered from succumbed to attrition, and after that the handling of the transfer to new sales staff was very poor. I remember at one juncture I received a call from a sales person I had never talked to asking if I still wanted the vehicle months into the order.

They have corrected the situation and have a happy customer.
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Reading through the responses on this thread are appalling from a customer service point of view. Despite not having favorable news for the customer you still need to engage with them, and keep up to date.

If you fail to do this you will loose customers eventually, and they will look elsewhere to do buissness.

Closing the loop, TFS could have done a better job with communications early on. The salesman I ordered from succumbed to attrition, and after that the handling of the transfer to new sales staff was very poor. I remember at one juncture I received a call from a sales person I had never talked to asking if I still wanted the vehicle months into the order.

They have corrected the situation and have a happy customer.
Lose customers to who?

It’s the same with every manufacturer right now.

My friend ordered an M5 competition last year, showed up months late with no communication on where it was.

Neighbor ordered a Porsche Cayenne hybrid last year. “It showed up when it showed up.”

No dealer, no matter how expensive the vehicle, has a better crystal ball.