I got my 2nd shot of Moderna today

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
I hate watching the needle go in, so at the last second I glanced to my left. Of course my eyes shot right to the only other person getting a shot at the same time and watched as he got his shot at precisely the same moment... :eek:

Ford Mustang Mach-E I got my 2nd shot of Moderna today 24ae51a74dc129549d1c2b69b6415c1f[1]
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fat Mach

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
One of the perks of being part of the county fire department is we had our own building at the fairgrounds to get the vaccine. Zero line either time. I'm part of a volunteer fire dept that rolls up under county fire.

There was about 500 people in the other line. :oops:

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Second shot here 2/16, looking forward to getting it over. My luck my MME delivers that day and I’m not feeling great there after.

edit - I got Pfizer

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I hate watching the needle go in, so at the last second I glanced to my left. Of course my eyes shot right to the only other person getting a shot at the same time and watched as he got his shot at precisely the same moment... :eek:

Ford Mustang Mach-E I got my 2nd shot of Moderna today 24ae51a74dc129549d1c2b69b6415c1f[1]
So you now have two microchips for Bill Gates to track? (I KID I KID!)

OP
OP
Fat Mach

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
It's ok, if I lose my phone he'll help me retrace my steps.

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
One of the perks of being part of the county fire department is we had our own building at the fairgrounds to get the vaccine. Zero line either time. I'm part of a volunteer fire dept that rolls up under county fire.

There was about 500 people in the other line. :oops:
well, I got my first shot of COVID 19 in late December so no rush for the vaccine for now :p

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
I got my Moderna #2 on 02/02 - ummm yeah had to call out the next day. Headaches, chills, aches, low grade fever.... not fun but glad that's done! :)

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
You would be amazed at the number of people that really think they are injecting a tracking microchip in their arm......really? We haven't miniaturized that much yet. Besides, why do they need to do that. You are tracked all day long by your cell phone. I am retired ICU RN, so I really keep up with the technical side of all this. Don't be surprised if you feel bad for a few days after you second shot. Matter of fact, you WANT to feel bad because that means your immune system is reacting to the vaccine and doing what it is supposed to do. I get my second shot on the 19th, then I am volunteering to work in a public immunization clinic to help get people vaccinated. When people state they are not getting the vaccine because of microchips, it will give them COVID...blah blah blah I have a good reply for them:

Humanity as a whole has a average IQ....unfortunately that means half the human race is stupid...lol

OP
OP
Fat Mach

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
You would be amazed at the number of people that really think they are injecting a tracking microchip in their arm......really? We haven't miniaturized that much yet. Besides, why do they need to do that. You are tracked all day long by your cell phone. I am retired ICU RN, so I really keep up with the technical side of all this. Don't be surprised if you feel bad for a few days after you second shot. Matter of fact, you WANT to feel bad because that means your immune system is reacting to the vaccine and doing what it is supposed to do. I get my second shot on the 19th, then I am volunteering to work in a public immunization clinic to help get people vaccinated. When people state they are not getting the vaccine because of microchips, it will give them COVID...blah blah blah I have a good reply for them:

Humanity as a whole has a average IQ....unfortunately that means half the human race is stupid...lol
My line is, "you know how stupid the average person is? Well, half the population is worse."

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
My second shot is scheduled for the 24th, a few days before my MME should be showing up. I'm still trying to talk my wife into getting it, her church friends are a bad influence on her.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My line is, "you know how stupid the average person is? Well, half the population is worse."
The inverse of the Lake Wobegon effect?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Second shot here 2/16, looking forward to getting it over. My luck my MME delivers that day and I’m not feeling great there after.

edit - I got Pfizer
so far, I got a rock
Sponsored