Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I had a Rapid Red AWD Extended range Premium ordered that was scheduled for a build date of 5/24/21.
The salesman called yesterday and said I have a Blue First Edition that just came in that was ordered last summer and the person had to back out. Do you want it? When he told me it was basically the same car as I had ordered but Blue, I said "I'll take it."
The only negative was I wanted light-colored seats and this has black. As far as the color is concerned, I had seen photos on here of the Blue First Edition and was considering changing to that anyway.
NOTE: There is another Mustang E-Max that came in and is available. It is a black, standard range, rear-wheel drive. He said the sticker price is $46,000.
The dealer is Autonation Ford on I-45 South in Houston Texas. The salesman is John Wilson.
Ford Mustang Mach-E I'm Another Surprised New Owner. Mustan
Sponsored

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I had a Rapid Red AWD Extended range Premium ordered that was scheduled for a build date of 5/24/21.
The salesman called yesterday and said I have a Blue First Edition that just came in that was ordered last summer and the person had to back out. Do you want it? When he told me it was basically the same car as I had ordered but Blue, I said "I'll take it."
The only negative was I wanted light-colored seats and this has black. As far as the color is concerned, I had seen photos on here of the Blue First Edition and was considering changing to that anyway.
NOTE: There is another Mustang E-Max that came in and is available. It is a black, standard range, rear-wheel drive. He said the sticker price is $46,000.
The dealer is Autonation Ford on I-45 South in Houston Texas. The salesman is John Wilson.
Congratulations. It was a tough choice between this blue and rapid red. I went with red, but would have taken the blue in a heartbeat. I hope you paid the x-lan msrp.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
So, the black one must be Select because it is less than $47K, but then why it is $46K when it's MSRP $43K? I know you were not interested in Black one, asking just out of curiosity.