Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
On Palsapp it does not show an update ever since it said "Aregentine Ramp" about a month ago. My dealer says my car is in the shipping yard in the same city as they are- Richmond, Ca.. Ever since the end ETA of 03/12/21 it has been going up day by day. It went all the way to 1 day to delivery to now showing 7. I called Jack Cooper and they said the vehicle is "on a rail car". I't crazy that I can track a tiny UPS package where it tells me it's a block away and and see it moving towards my home but a huge car valued at damn near $60k and no one has any clue when it will be here, where it's at, etc. Whatever- at least I'm living car note free for a while longer I guess!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Jack Cooper (palsapp) is just the trucking company that moved your car between rail yards in KC. They won't be able to tell you any more than it was put on a railcar. It sounds like you car is close to your dealer and just waiting for an available truck transport to deliver it.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Jack Cooper (palsapp) is just the trucking company that moved your car between rail yards in KC. They won't be able to tell you any more than it was put on a railcar. It sounds like you car is close to your dealer and just waiting for an available truck transport to deliver it.
And that last leg may or may not be with jack cooper - so palsapp may never show you anything more
Sponsored