Confused with Dealer explanation

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I doubt it since they’re facing down. It’s more likely that it will use the blind spot radar in the rear fenders.
Yeah from the description seems like it’s the radar. Also sounds like cars without 360 don’t have the radar necessary: “additional radar hardware required…”

Ford Mustang Mach-E Confused with Dealer explanation 952A0DD2-42F1-439B-A856-14BC924F8CE3
Sponsored

The Black Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E+Comfort and Tech, 2015 Mini Cooper
Country flag
Hello
I have been confused with the dealer explanation. I ordered a 2022 GT and I did not order the Blue Cruise because I don't care for the glass roof. Then asked the dealer if I was going to get Cruise control with the adaptive feature and they did not know. Also they said I could add Blue Cruise later and I thought the car was not going to come with the proper sensors because there was no Blue cruise or 360 copilot. I have a 21 Premium MME and I use the adaptive cruise a lot and lane centering but hate the glass roof. Any thoughts or comments? Thanks for your help.

Why do you hate the glass roof? My wife and I "think" we want it really bad but she also thinks it could be something we grow to hate over time.

We test drove a select model with the comfort and technology package and with that the main difference between select and premium is the roof. There are some other differences but the roof is the item we "think" we want the most.

What is your feedback on the roof?

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Why do you hate the glass roof? My wife and I "think" we want it really bad but she also thinks it could be something we grow to hate over time.

We test drove a select model with the comfort and technology package and with that the main difference between select and premium is the roof. There are some other differences but the roof is the item we "think" we want the most.

I never opened the sunroofs on my other cars because I hate distraction of sun on the back of my head,

Surprisingly, I don’t mind the glass roof in my premium MME. It is dark enough to block out the sun and I haven’t noticed any heat coming from it.

An added bonus is it provides a large area you won’t have to wax.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag

I literally forget I have it. I noticed it when I bought it and sometimes notice it when I’m putting stuff in the backseat. When I just get in and drive, I forget it’s there. Never had an issue with glare or heat.

OP
OP

WEH

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Escape Hybrid
Country flag

Hi
for me the roof creates a lot of heat in all the seasons except winter. The reason I say that is I don’t want to turn the AC on because I need to conserve range. I drive 220 miles without stopping and range anxiety sets in depending on temp., wind and speed. Also in the morning going north from northern IL the sun comes in on the driver it is just annoying for me.
my drives have experienced upon arrival with 20 and 80 miles left with range On different occasion. Note not really any chargers to stop at except Tesla at the half way point on my drive. Maybe that will open up sometime for MMEs.
I do have a premium
, ext battery, awd.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
@WEH, you're the only one that notices any heat from the roof.
Sponsored