Infrared eye tracker

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
After one year of driving I have never received any message to look at the road through the Active Drive Assist and the infrared eye tracker, for example looking at the SYNC screen or whatever in other directions. I tried also covering the sensors but no response.
Is this enabled only with US Bluecruise?
Has anyone had warning notifications in EU?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
After one year of driving I have never received any message to look at the road through the Active Drive Assist and the infrared eye tracker, for example looking at the SYNC screen or whatever in other directions. I tried also covering the sensors but no response.
Is this enabled only with US Bluecruise?
Has anyone had warning notifications in EU?
No, never. However I don't even have the 2.4.2 update with updated IPC, I thought that was the problem why I don't get those messages.

lucas7793

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
And as there is no Bluecruise in Europe, this feature is basically useless over here. (For now and probably longer)

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Yes it is with Active BlueCruise. It even watches through sunglasses. I've tried to fool it but if I squint my eyes under my sunglasses it warns me to keep my eyes on the road. :)

Womps

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E & 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Super
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My MME well tell me to keep my eyes on the road with just the lane centring feature on and on a non Blue Cruise highway(2 lane).

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
My MME well tell me to keep my eyes on the road with just the lane centring feature on and on a non Blue Cruise highway(2 lane).
Yeah, and it still bugs you to touch the wheel as well. You can't drive with a hand at 12 oclock on the wheel, makes the sensors mad.
Sponsored