Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Any luck on this. Just happened to me
Yes, make sure your modem is turned on. If not, turn it on. If you can’t, connect to your wifi and let it set, it will probably connect after a bit.
Sponsored

DavesMach

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
So how do I turn the modem on? I have it connected to Wi-Fi but anything you can help

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So how do I turn the modem on? I have it connected to Wi-Fi but anything you can help
Top right corner by the clock/temp should show the opposite facing arrows.
You can also go into connected services then vehicle features (or whatever that top menu is, same page as the wifi).

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Connected features when. I select it doesn’t show anything.
Mine did the same. I reconnected my wifi (it some how got turned off) and next morning the modem had connected (overnight) and started updating.

it had been 3 days prior to reconnecting my wifi.

DavesMach

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Yea I reset my unit so hopefully your solution works! Weird why this happens. Hope it fixed it

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Mine did the same. I reconnected my wifi (it some how got turned off) and next morning the modem had connected (overnight) and started updating.

it had been 3 days prior to reconnecting my wifi.
I'm having the same exact problem. All of Friday nothing was updating to FordPass. Then by evening it finally updated. However, I'm back to square one with FordPass not updating once again. Connected Services once again missing. I am connected to my WiFi though.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select C/T Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Sorry to resurrect this, but my Connected Vehicle Services stopped working yesterday. Vehicle location wouldn't update, my Ford Pass settings were out of sync with the vehicle settings (precondition times not synced), and both my wife and I couldn't lock/unlock/remote start from the app outside of bluetooth range.

When I tred to get to the Connected Vehicle Services dropdown in the car, the section is empty. No 2-way arrow icon on the screen.

I decided to delete the app set it up again. Now it won't set up PAAK. I removed the key from my profile in the car's system, removed the key from the Ford Pass App, deleted the bluetooth connection on my phone, deleted the app, restart phone, reinstall app. Did this 3x, still gets stuck when it gets to the step to type in the 6-digit code to connect to bluetooth.

1. Are connected services required to setup PAAK? Is this why it won't work?
2. Any tips on how to get Connected Services working again other than just "waiting"?

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Sorry to resurrect this, but my Connected Vehicle Services stopped working yesterday. Vehicle location wouldn't update, my Ford Pass settings were out of sync with the vehicle settings (precondition times not synced), and both my wife and I couldn't lock/unlock/remote start from the app outside of bluetooth range.

When I tred to get to the Connected Vehicle Services dropdown in the car, the section is empty. No 2-way arrow icon on the screen.

I decided to delete the app set it up again. Now it won't set up PAAK. I removed the key from my profile in the car's system, removed the key from the Ford Pass App, deleted the bluetooth connection on my phone, deleted the app, restart phone, reinstall app. Did this 3x, still gets stuck when it gets to the step to type in the 6-digit code to connect to bluetooth.

2. Any tips on how to get Connected Services working again other than just "waiting"?
Are you able to download the digital Key when setting up PAAK? I'm stuck at the Downloading Key stage.

Prior last week, PAAK has been working well. But since it stopped working, I tried resetting everything including deleting the app and not I can't set up PAAK. Connected services work though.

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

Is your car connected to WiFi?

I feel that was the step that started to ball rolling to reconnecting Connected Services.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Are you able to download the digital Key when setting up PAAK? I'm stuck at the Downloading Key stage.

Prior last week, PAAK has been working well. But since it stopped working, I tried resetting everything including deleting the app and not I can't set up PAAK. Connected services work though.
Yes, the key downloads, but the Bluetooth connection stage fails

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Is your car connected to WiFi?

I feel that was the step that started to ball rolling to reconnecting Connected Services.
Yes, connected to Wifi. I tried turning wifi off then back on to see if that would trigger anything, but unfortunately it didn't.

Fins160

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Well, I drove a few hundred miles out of town, and everything is magically working again. Haven’t tried PAAK setup, will do it again tomorrow. Patience is the only option I guess!
Sponsored